What Planes do YOU want?

jeffpn said:
I'm just curious, what happens to you if nobody makes it? Why do you NEED it? :rolleyes: ;) :D
XD it's my plane.
i want to enjoy :)
G4 it's cool and my plane in G4 it's better cool ;)

Ace SeaMaster & Sig Somethin Extra

How about an Ace Sea Master for all the water that is now available.

& Sig Somethin Extra - sweet plane!

Attachments

• Seamaster1.JPG
    Seamaster1.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 57
Newby to this forum, Not sure if you are sending these Telemaster programs or ?

Omita said:
Well, I thought I would start a Fresh Thread for this one. But seeing that the community can now make planes for G3 I think it would be cool to see what are the popular models that people want for RealFlight. Hopefully some good artwork can come out of this. I will try to manage the thread if it takes off and tally what people want... it would be cool if thise could be done by the board itself... like a custom poll... (COUGH... KnifeEdge). A poll only supports 10 options, and we can't use images, or SWFs so it's going to be done by hand.

Old Thread

So... out of my old list. Only the Grumman Albatross, and Kay Type Gyroplane aren't added. The rest of my list was done... hmm... funny how that works. :D Choose the top 5 planes you would want, I won't include more then 5 per person. So pick wisely.

So lets start the List [In order of votes]

Telemaster 40 (73"WS) [1 Vote]
Telemaster Senoir (approx (90" WS) [1 Vote]
Telemaster Giant Scale (120" WS) [1 Vote]

brew2u....
ahh ya :confused: post some 3 views

Izzak............
What is the point of Quoting and then replying with (part of) the first post of this thread.......
without any further comment by you??
if there is an aircraft that you wish to have someone create?
post some 3-views and just ask!!!
replying to a thread by just "Quoting"/Copying the original posters comment in a 4 year old thread without any stated reason for doing so .....is just a waste of time , pointless and confusing:eek:

Last edited:
My top 5

I would like to see the
1. F-18 Hornet
2. F-117A Nighthawk
3. F/A-22
4. SR 71 Blackbird
5. Waco YMF-3

C-130

A fat Albert C-130 Hercukes to co with the F-18 Hornnet blue angels. And the rest of the pait scheme blue angels model. Maybe a ufo and some of the planes on stealth

sig kougar

Asig kougar would be great i dont have knowledge to make myself on here so if anyone could help i would realy appreciate it :)

edmoor said:
i have never ever seen a funk modeled....why?........
1) You haven't looked in the right place
2) Nobody has built one

There are no other possibilities.

I got planes to build a FUNK B but, need to finish about 10 other I started first. It will be out before Real Flight G7 get released

cavallo-gt said:
I'd love to see the following:

Telemaster 40 (73"WS)
Telemaster Senoir (approx (90" WS)
Telemaster Giant Scale (120" WS)
Midwest Super Hots
Royal Cessna 310Q

I'm returning to the hobby after only having been involved for about a year, over 15 years ago. :eek: I never did become an accomplished pilot, having "planted" a few in the ground. :eek: I have the Super Hots built, but will NOT fly it till I'm comfortable that chances are I won't hurt it. I've started on the Telemaster 40, but I'd like to build the Giant instead so I can better tell what it is doing (it's attitude), way up there in the air.

I hope to use the Sim to become somewhat proficient before I plant any more. :D The toughest part of flying to me is that the model so quickly gets too small for me to see what it is doing. :confused: Yes I can fly it if I open a close up window view, but to me that is cheating, and I don't want to become dependant on that because it will not be there when I'm flying the real thing. ;)

Anyway, I think the G3 program is GREAT! :cool: Keep up the fantastic work, and by BTW, when will we see the next Add-On pack? Please include at least some of the models I mentioned. Thanks!

"Super Hots /Super Hots II.........Awesome 2nd airplane......w/ an OS .90 4s
installed". You've got to move the firewall back /relocate the fuel tank back
a bit and re-balance which isn't a big deal.
But its a fun airplane for Sat. 'n Sun. afternoons. You'll have a BLAST!! with it!
and easier to fly with the extra power.

Back