What would you like to see in RF7?

Didn't we have an "ignore" option in 4.5s MP ?

I remember something like that. I had in mind something alittle less severe than completely hiding or ignoring a pilot though...

It would be nice to be able to just turn down their sound alittle. Or if you could adjust the volume of a whole room while leaving your own model at full volume. This would be especially useful to me as a heli flyer. I like to listen to my blades to fly through manuvers & collective stops... hard to hear in a crowded room. And I hate to completely hide fellow pilots (unless they're being a PITA) ... it's supposed to be a social thing.

the option of turning on random weather:

- wind (changes in speed and direction), turbulence and thermals. Something that is not manually set, as you can't manually set weather in real life.

Just give those who chose it the option to fly to the random conditions rather than known or preset ones.

+1..

Droppable bombs,
Fire effect for planes,

A completely new combat mode where we can fly what ever we want and
"fight with what you brought"

Last edited:
Bring back RC type contest events (dead stick, spot landing, limbo, balloon pop, etc.).

Now that RF users have the tools........why not make a better turbine sound ?

The ability to create custom textures for AP objects (stock ones)

A working analog/digital gauge option rather than just text in the Nav. Guide or separate from it

A 3D terrain Editor

Just because a glider doesn't have a motor...............
does not mean that it does not require a power source for the RX and servos !
I'd like to see that accounted for as well as the RX/servo battery remaining time in the Nav guide

to be continued.........

Last edited:
3D terain editor?
How about the ability to put water only in a certain area, wo we could have a lake,
or large pond?

It was done in Roller Coaster Tycoon III.

why not in Realflight?

Sorry Maj. but the answer is simple. System performance.

Yes, we want a Heads Up Display System (HUDS) ... the FPV people (me) will love you for this one.

Return to home direction, speed, altitude, horizontal situation indication HSI, bearing, fuel (voltage), kitchen sink...

Pretty Please, with sugar on top??

12-18 channel Interlink Elite Pro version? or at least 18 channels to work with on the keyboard. You already have 12 channels on the controller mapping form.

Last edited:
performance is not a problem brields
I have one in MX vs. ATV unleashed which came with a terrain editor a pretty long time ago
its a separate program with-in
you launched the editor then edit the terrain and then export the 3D environment to the game
you could make mountains and valleys , stadium tracks ,add textures ,objects even import photos etc ...

do you remember the moons of numbdor PI AP ?.......guess what I used to make it;)

I would even be happy to pay for a terrain editor ...maybe KE could create one that lets you edit an RF 3d field and exports all of the RF required file types .........and sell it separately as an option like an Ex Pack

Attachments

• ScreenShots243.jpg
    ScreenShots243.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 26
  • ScreenShots242.jpg
    ScreenShots242.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
How about an "Unlimited Fuel" optionw here the plane can fly forever without decrease in power?

Also, how about an Online Trainer mode where you can connect to a friend running RealFlight and let them see your screen and radio controls or hand the controls over to them to demonstrate a technique?

There is an unlimited fuel option already. And, it's possible to put a radio on the screen so you can see stick movements of yourself, or whatever model you are watching. That applies for both real time, and recorded flights.

There is an unlimited fuel option already. And, it's possible to put a radio on the screen so you can see stick movements of yourself, or whatever model you are watching. That applies for both real time, and recorded flights.

Yes, but can you connect online with another user and share the screen and controls?

I couldn't find the unlimited fuel option. (I did look before I posted). How do you enable it?

I'm not home now. Look in the manual's index. Unlimited fuel is probably listed.

It is never possible to control a model that another user is flying. All you can do is view his sticks onscreen. That's in the manual, too.

Back