Whatever happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bike collection.

It had been about thirty years since I'd last had a bike. Then a couple of years ago I decided to give up smoking and take the money I was spending on smokes and get something I really wanted, so I bought a Burgman.

Of course it embarrasses the living daylights out of my Ninja riding 22 year old son to have me keep up with him, but my Harley riding buddies have just about gotten used to being blown away by a "scooter".

That's my charming self in the center and my Burg on the right.

Attachments

• DHK79.jpg
    DHK79.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 32
r1derbike said:
Here's the way I've started to view things here, and day to day living; if it doesn't affect me personally, it doesn't exist for me. A non-issue, irrelevant. Life's too short to get caught-up with those whom have multi-personality disorder, delusions of grandeur, schizophrenic disorder, immaturity, or ______ (fill in the blank).

Users with the above afflictions (and more) don't measure on my Richter scale, any more. Not worth the mental effort.

I check-in once in a while, check-out the swaps, download aircraft, and leave this site as calm and unstressed as I arrived.

Life is good.

I have bipolar type II disorder and ADD/ADHD. I try to keep that in mind before I blow up on anyone. That is why I no longer blow up on anyone ever. I figure I'm at fault even if I'm not. It's not that I put myself at blame for everything, but I keep open to the possibility that it's my fault until I further investigate. Thanks to my ADD, I usually don't have to further investigate because the next thing I realize I'm doing is modeling or something and I've forgot everything and moved on. People understand that I have bad ADD/ADHD and if I don't ever get back on subject, they understand that's just how I'm wired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back