technoid

XF-92A_EA

technoid

technoid submitted a new upload:

XF-92A_EA

Growing up I lived by Richards-Gebaur Air Force Base and watched the F-102A Delta Daggers take-off and land, it was a great looking plane and sounded awesome as they spun up before take-off. So when I finished my first Jet (Dream Chaser) I decided to play with a delta wing to see what I could come up with. So I grabbed the final version of Dream Chaser deleted the wings and started modifying it as a delta wing. When I finished the modifications it turned out to be very close to the Convair...

View the Swap Page

Growing up I lived by Richards-Gebaur Air Force Base.

So did I!!!
I lived in Grandview during the 80s. Were you in Belton?

During the air shows, the airplanes would fly literally over our house multiple times. When some were going supersonic, it was just amazing to see them ZOOM by just a few hundred feet above our house, completely silently... and then a second later, the boom. wow.

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't see your posts before. Yes I grew up in Belton but joined the Air Force in 66 for 8 years then we moved back to Belton for two years then moved to Texas so I haven't lived in Missouri for a long time.

Sorry I didn't see your posts before. Yes I grew up in Belton but joined the Air Force in 66 for 8 years then we moved back to Belton for two years then moved to Texas so I haven't lived in Missouri for a long time.
no problem technoid. I wrote those just last night anyway. so you're of my parents' generation. (I was born in 1971.)

So did I!!!
I lived in Grandview during the 80s. Were you in Belton?
So did I !

Way back in my early IBM career Richards-Gebaur air base was one of my clients|service areas. I used to enjoy walking through the hangars and checking out the A10s ; one of my favorite stomping grounds.

marcus

So did I !

Way back in my early IBM career Richards-Gebaur air base was one of my clients|service areas. I used to enjoy walking through the hangars and checking out the A10s ; one of my favorite stomping grounds.

marcus
That's just really amazing. It's a small world, huh! Now none of us are still in the Kansas City area, yet by chance, we find this common past through the Internet and RealFlight. Life is wonderful.

Back