PX-51

ut i think i will finish this CS in the voodoo red that i roughly followed this plane deserves the finished CS :)
Great idea Doug, BTW, that`s the "Strega" CS pictured (I`m sure you`re aware of.. :) ), In my original comment, I mentioned the "Voodoo" CS, I don`t know why..??, it`s an entirely diff. CS, but a racer none the less, I must have been going off of the memory of the names only when I typed that, without actually taking the time to look up/google their actual CS`s, I think because in your post (#371) you mentioned the word "racer", that`s what triggered the name/s recall for me, Anyway, at that time, I wasn`t sure which one was which, no big deal, just wanted to set things right.

Last edited:
Great idea Doug, BTW, that`s the "Strega" CS pictured (I`m sure you`re aware of.. :) ), In my original comment, I mentioned the "Voodoo" CS, I don`t know why..??, it`s an entirely diff. CS, but a racer none the less, I must have been going off of the memory of the names only when I typed that, without actually taking the time to look up/google their actual CS`s, I think because in your post (#371) you mentioned the word "racer", that`s what triggered the name/s recall for me, Anyway, at that time, I wasn`t sure which one was which, no big deal, just wanted to set things right.
yes i see that "Strega" is the name :)

I started working on a panel lines and rivets color scheme for the PX-51 but never finished it so I did a little more work on it this morning. All the panel lines were already done but I started working on the rivets. I guess I'll do a normal and foam color scheme with the panel lines and rivets. At least that's the plan right now. Here's a couple of shots showing the wing rivets.

PX-51 60.jpgPX-51 61.jpg

Back