PX-51

I'm afraid to start a new model since we haven't heard if the swap pages will survive the sale of RealFlight to HH. I wonder when the transition is supposed to be complete. I mean honestly wouldn't you know what you were going to do when you signed the dotted line to buy RealFlight. Dragging feet are worrisome

I did some tweaking on the panel lines and rivets this morning and it seems about finished so I thought I'd upload a beta for you to try out. If you think it needs changes let me know. I did remove and add something this morning so this picture is different than the older pictures.

PX-51 65.jpg

Attachments

• P-51 Panel Lines_CS.RFX
    730.3 KB · Views: 10
excellent panel lines technoid i had a good look at the panel and rivets good to go i think :)
Thanks Doug I appreciate you taking a good look at it for me.

The PX-51 was the first plane in the PX series and I ended up making the PX-40 and Spitfire a little more scale and I wish I would have reworked the PX-51 a little before release and brought it up to the other two. It still looks good but a couple of small additions would have been nice.

Technoid the panel lines look great and Doug that CS looks fantastic! Technoid one question I lost all of your aircraft due to a virus that wiped out both my hard drives how far back do you go in RF when you started to put them on the swaps!
Ron. I pretty much put everything I did on the swap pages so you should be able to get any of them there. I'm sure there was a few I posted beta's of that never got released but if you give me the name of a plane you want that's not on the swap pages I'm sure I still have it here and can upload it for you. Just let me know.

Here's a link to my swap pages planes.

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/authors/technoid.82002/

Back