Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

I had a crazy idea today, out of the blue, that someone (maybe me?) could make the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang car as an RC model. I figured it was too crazy to even mention, but then I just now Googled it, and it turns out some people are as crazy as I am!

This is not a request. It's just a fun comment to to see what your reaction is to such silliness.

View attachment 124418
This is HILARIOUS !

To show the light lens in 3dsmax I still have to map the model and make the tga file, then apply the tga to the model in max to see the effect, here are a couple of screenshots in max, that way we can see the result before we export out of max and import into RF.
I just noticed that your two screenshots from 3ds Max showed the wingtip rotors facing forward. that looks cool!
index.php

(but I think I just now realized why they're that way: because the y-axis is the one RealFlight uses for rotating propellers.)

ABSOLUTLY Love it!!!!!! The only thing I would change, just my opinion is the sound. It is such a classic from an old era a sound from back then would be great! If only the sound from the movie were available, I think that would be the cherry on the top!!!!!🍒 Again love it!

ABSOLUTLY Love it!!!!!! The only thing I would change, just my opinion is the sound. It is such a classic from an old era a sound from back then would be great! If only the sound from the movie were available, I think that would be the cherry on the top!!!!!🍒 Again love it!
he probably knows that already. the reason I say that is not only because he's so conscientious and dedicated, but he also said this in that same post:
Here is a video of the Chitty Chitty Bang bang model, it fly's but is still a work in progress.

Last edited:
Back