Recent content by 3-DMan

1. 3-DMan

AJ Laser 230z 73

Glad to see someone undertaking this project! The model looks great, awesome job :). Slowly getting back into RF, cool to see people still making awesome user generated content.
  2. 3-DMan

Back to talking about RF

Physics: Please pay great attention to feed back on physics from earlier versions of software and respond to it so that the next version will be "improved" so that this sim continues to be above and beyond anything else. I know you (Jim) and Ryan have both stated your reasons for the addition...
  3. 3-DMan

Honest opinions concerning fixing the KE forums.

Well said indeed.
  4. 3-DMan

Honest opinions concerning fixing the KE forums.

+1 @ Boof and Whizgig. I feel the same way. My interest in the sim has diminished quite drastically for two reasons... 1: The lack of response to the community on suggestions / the lack of engagement with the community on beta testing for future versions. The idea of beta testing is a...
  5. 3-DMan

Aerofly Latest versus Realflight 6.5..??

Both have their positives and negitaves... RealFlight you have a lot more user control on customizing power set ups, size, flight characteristics custom models and schemes, etc. Aerofly 5.7 I feel that the glider physics are quite a bit more realistic especially with slope gliding as well as...
  6. 3-DMan

What would you like to see in RF7?

I would like to see more dynamic sounds. More realistic Blade bark on helis, a few more gas engine noises, and possibly the ability to add "custom blade/ prop noises". Also it would be nice if the physics for the stall and snap characteristics for 3D planes/ giant scale planes are heavily...
  7. 3-DMan

Any interest in the Slopeaerobatics LeFish glider?

Yeah. It's ready for the swaps. Just make sure when you export the .EA file you have the color scheme that you want to come with it is selected and on the plane. Then you can upload other CS files to go with it.
  8. 3-DMan

Yeah. I have disabled it now. You can do it by going under radio... CH1 and CH5 the complex input that has Pitch as the control. Delete that on both C5 and CH1.
  9. 3-DMan

Version 2 made from Inkys EA so that the colorscheme would load. The Snap flap mix doesn't completely override the flaps like they do in my radio, so it is better to do the flips without it. Pull up elevator and give full throttle for up flap, or down elevator and low throttle for down flap.
  10. 3-DMan

Here's the Aircraft varient. I got it flying very close to my real one. Now RF doesn't simulate the penetration very well when the wind is higher. The plane flies very accurate in it's "real world wind speed zone" which is 10-16mph. Make sure that the wind speed if you take it to SeNavada...
  11. 3-DMan

I have a Le Fish, so I could get the physics accurate. Mine has a full flying stab on it like Steve's so I'll make that version. I have already made other gliders in RF do mad flips so it won't take long.
  12. 3-DMan

Align T-Rex 700E DFC Yellow_CS

A high visibility canopy I did for the T-Rex 700 E DFC.
  13. 3-DMan

Align T-Rex 700E DFC Yellow_CS

3-DMan submitted a new upload: Align T-Rex 700E DFC Yellow_CS View the Swap Page
Back