Recent content by Aros

1. A

"Jaggies" Driving Me Nuts

Thank you all for your help! I switched to Aerofly, dropped my resolution to 1920p and it looks great. I tried the same with RF and still no luck. I have changed all the Nvidia AA settings to override RF and it was still jaggy. I finally gave up and got a refund. I do appreciate all of your...
  2. A

That is the mystery my friend. I have done both and it's still jaggedy. I've literally run out of options and ideas. My computer is a gaming machine meant for ridiculously high graphic demands/FPS...I fly a MUCH more robust system with MSFS in Ultra settings, and can fly through a highly...
  3. A

I want to thank you all for your help. I've decided to get a refund from Steam. I'll check back to this thread periodically in case someone comes up with the solution. Thanks again!
  4. A

Not too bad. A little bit but nothing like how it shows in the flight settings...
  5. A

Some models do look less jaggie than others. The Top Flite Corsair looks fairly decent versus the E-flight 80mm F-16....Here's the samples...
  6. A

If I take it out of full window mode it does look better. Still jaggies, but at least I can see the entire screen/runway/menu.
  7. A

Not yet. I came across someone with the same issue as mine from an earlier version and he stated he spent hours with tech support and ultimately they couldn't help either. I think it's an incompatibility with newer PCs with high monitor resolution?
  8. A

When I do that, everything blows up. I took a screen shot...
  9. A

3840x2160.
  10. A

Yes when I first went to that section, it was set on the lowest setting, so I changed it to one of the highest (to match my monitor resolution) and it only succeeded in making the menu huge and I couldn't even see the airplane on the runway. So I bumped it down a few notches from the highest...
  11. A

I've changed the resolution to different settings to no avail. Attached is a screen shot of the jaggies, and my system info. Thanks again for trying to help!
  12. A

Hi folks, I recently bought Evolution and I cannot get rid of the "jaggies" on the models/objects. I have a very robust graphics machine with an GeForce RTX 3080, powerful enough to fly MSFS on max settings with a good frame rate, yet in Real Flight, the jaggies are ever-present, and trust me I...
  13. A

Hangar 9 Corsair

Thanks for the link but I haven't a clue about that stuff. I was just hoping someone had already created a H9 version.
  14. A

Hangar 9 Corsair

Hey fellas- I'm looking for an add-on/variant of a Corsair that flies closest like the Hangar 9 version. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  15. A

Incompatibility with Windows 7?

Interesting...Thanks for the info. I have a low profile XPS 200 hence the smaller video card than I would normally like. I went to the Nvidia site to download the latest driver for Windows 7 and that's when all hell broke loose. I've since uninstalled RF and the device driver and anticipating...
Back