Recent content by ascatem

1. A

Help With Installing!

Same problem with the original G4.5 and Win7 pro 64bit + Kaspersky Internet security 2012, I disabled it for the installation and all worked smoothly.
  2. A

Add Ons 1-5 and RealFlight G4

Thanks a lot! I was wandering if they where the same stuff!
  3. A

Add Ons 1-5 and RealFlight G4

The add-ons 1 to 5 that I can download for free (I have RF g4.5) from RF website are the Expansion pack 1 to 5? Thanks!
  4. A

Where I can download the latest version of G4.5?

Do you think that is impossible that they'll change the controller in G6?
  5. A

I bought an "almost new" copy of G4.5 simply because was a lot cheaper of G5.5 (I payed it less than half the price of G5.5; controller, manuals and cd included). I've RF Basic at home, but it's really too basic for me, I want to train with something better, than if I'm really into RF I'll buy...
  6. A

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I'll receive RF G4.5 next week so I thought that maybe I can download now the latest version and install it as soon as I receive the box with the receiver and the serial. Is it possible to download the latest version from some server without using the method that...
  7. A

Hi! Is there any way to download the latest G4.5 (4.50.050) without doing the all updates thing in G4.5? Thanks a lot, Fabio.
  8. A

Questions about the training in Realflight G5

Thank you! Now it's more clear ;) Lol, my local hobby store is a 16 meter^2 shop (169 feet^2 ??) with an old women behind the counter, I think they don't even have a PC in the store :D
  9. A

I've seen them both, but they don't help me to understand what the training mode looks like :( Anyway, thanks :)
  10. A

Can anyone make a short video of the training to make me understand how it works? thanks
  11. A

Hi! A month ago I've bought Realflight basic mode 2, very good sim, but I'm really getting tired because I've only a few planes and airports. Yesterday I've tried the demo of RF G5, I think I'm going to sell my basic version and buy the new G5. I've only a few questions before buying it: - I see...
  12. A

2 question about the simulator

it doesn't work :(
  13. A

thanks a lot!! One more question, how I can see the game in full screen mode? I'm using windows 7 x64 and when I try to see the game in full screen it fills all the screen except for the windows bar on the bottom :( thanks
  14. A

Hi! I've bought RealFlight basic mode 2 today and I've a couple of questions: 1- can I use the addons on my basic version? 2- what plane do you think is the better for a completely noob? thanks!!!
Back