Recent content by bosshawg

1. bosshawg

Blender users

My Bad His Name is robert long 13 the link is still valid just click the green clone or download dropdown button And then press blue Download ZIP button & Install the Add-on in Blender as Normal
  2. bosshawg

Blender users

Welcome Aboard I had posted your Link to richrfl in a previousPM Along with longbob13's Add On robertlong13's Add On
  3. bosshawg

Update the Box Plane Example

Welcome! 2 the Forums. Re:Blender BoxPlane Example for RF8! Useing a Current version of Blender you will need to Download & Install robertlong13's Add-On which can B found here https://github.com/robertlong13/io_scene_realflight Once configured you should Now Find as an export option...
  4. bosshawg

Orientation of engine in blender model

Parent Engine 2 a Movable Pod Welcome! You Need 2 Align Your Motors On the Y Axis Then Parent them 2 a Movable Pod then use that 2 rotate them in your desired position,Anyhow Good Luck!:).
  5. bosshawg

Reflective airport objects on RF8

Welcome Apart from using the FBX Remap Tool the only Alternative solution is to UV Map all of your Objects & add Specular and Normal Maps Where can I change this settings? Is it in wings? In 3DMax? Neither It's in RealFlight Tutorial Here AnyHow Good Luck Plenty of other tutorials can B found...
  6. bosshawg

RF8 and Blender with FBX import

Gear Door Problem! @robertlong13? Have attached a TestP-51_EA.rfx & TestP-51.zip.rfx[Contains .blend .fbx .kex .tga] posted screenshot of errors reported by RF8 the retracts work,GearDoors Do Not {tryed both ways,No Luck 4 Either} What am i doing Wrong?, I could do this with RF7 &...
  7. bosshawg

BMFA examinations training?

BMFA Provides a Simulator Trailer 2 Events & Clubs The BMFA Simulator-Trailer A&BTest Schedules can B found as links to a Pdf from this SiteA&B Schedules
  8. bosshawg

Importing Inverted V Tail Aircraft to RealFlight7

A Smorgasbord of open source Softwares! Mainly Blender 2.49b & 2.79,OpenTX 2.2 for Radio settings 4 my Taranis & Arduino for DIY HeadTracker. I am Unclear about"May I ask for future configurations?"Just post a Question in the Designers Forum if you run into a Problem(Screenshotz Help a Lot)...
  9. bosshawg

Importing Inverted V Tail Aircraft to RealFlight7

SpecialCharacters? Also Failed 2 import your .RFX in realflight7.5! had a look inside the files & found the use of Special characters in your Nameing eg:"12may²s2.KEX" this can prove 2 b problematic. Posted an InvertdV.RFX Example Twin Boom ^ Configuration and an InvertdV.fbx in the zip(Axes...
  10. bosshawg

Rf 7.5 model import from Blender

Re:Rf7.5 model import From Blender It Depends you have posted your ?'s in RF7 Designers Forums The Polys are the limiting factor for 3ds export from blender to RF7,Tho you asked about RF8?(Fbx Export).Perhaps ask Admin to Move Post?If you Mean RF8?. Couldn't tell you Which One! Steep Learning...
  11. bosshawg

Rf 7.5 model import from Blender

How Many Polys Do You Have 2 Play With? RealFlight 2007 3ds2kexbeta standalone Converter Allows 20000 Polys wih a Collision Mesh of 1500 Polys!...in3ds Export Format The NewBlender2.79 RealFlight FBX Export AddOn by robertlong13 Lets you have MoreFound Here! Note:One Blender Unit Now Equals...
  12. bosshawg

Questions? Wow Good Work Geezer!. Had a Pop @ your suggestion with custom property named "UDP3DSMAX" with "NUP_MaxRotationY=-90" seemed to stick with FBX Export & Re-Import in Blender. ?Are You Saying that in the Future that your NUP'S Must B set as Custom Properties?...& NOT in Logic Editor...
  13. bosshawg

Re:Newer Blender Exports! Yes,In Blender 2.79 The FBX exports all Pivots Correctly...(In Blender2.79 FBX Export Settings Config Panel Y is FORWARD & Z is UP)!". Such that FBX imports correctly & retains the orientation of the pivots. Unfortunately the FBX import loses your NUP's for Retracts &...
  14. bosshawg

InterLink Plus/Elite Settings

Post#2 2nd Post Due to Additional Attachements:) With a DIY_HeadTracker Outputting Channels 9(Roll),10(Tilt),11(Pan)....&Plugged Into Trainer Port of 2nd Tx. Please Modify 2nd Tx's TrackerMix 2 This!{TrackerMix.png}.
  15. bosshawg

InterLink Plus/Elite Settings

Taranis X9D+ PPM 12ch RealFlight Modes1-4 MasterSimulator/Buddy/DIYHeadTracker Settings for OpenTx 2.2 The"InterLinkPlus.zip" Contains All 4 Mode Settings. Just Select "Mode*?*Mast.otx" You Fly!..& Copy The 2 Models Over 2 your Taranis Tx!..With Companion on OpenTx 2.2 Also Place...
Back