Recent content by Cadmandu

1. C

Best plane to fly that is close to sport cub s2

I bought the sport cub s2 a few days ago. It is a used BNF and I will be using the DX6 gen 2. What is the best plane that is close to this Thanks
  2. C

What is the difference between rf8 versions

Thanks Ryan I'm glad I asked this question. I've learned alot about what has happened. When I look at my left gimbal in the controller graphic it is red and at 10:00 o'clock. Does that mean I need to do a recalibration ?
  3. C

Does rf8 have a sig kadet mark ll

Nothing I was just wondering what asj ment when he said that the lt-40 had a CoG set for beginners
  4. C

Thanks for all of your hard work on answering this. What CoG is considered beginner.
  5. C

Thanks for all the great info. How can you change the CoG on an airplane to make it easier to fly. My mark II Kadet is 3 in aft of the trailing edge. That can't be changed can it? If you mess up the trims on say the Nexstar and then reboot will that fix them or do they stay the way you had it...
  6. C

Yea I'm glad it's registered and up and running. Does knifedge still have a forum.
  7. C

Thanks guys that she'd a whole new light on my confusion. So when I upgraded and registered my rf8 from hobbico thru the launcher was I on a rf site or HH site?
  8. C

Hi all I have the Hobbico version of RF8 and the interlink X . I hear people talking about the Horizon hobby version. What is the difference? When I registered and updated rf8 yesterday what site was I on. Can you update and register the interlink X as well. I was messing around with the trim...
  9. C

Hi all If not is there something close. Does the inter link x need updated Thanks
  10. C

Inter Link X by tactic vs by Spectrum

If I buy a Spektrum SPMA9602 2S Li-ion battery can i buy a smart S150 charger for it? thanks
  11. C

Thanks alot for all your help. I have a DX6 that I bought used on ebay. Can I buy a wireless sim usb dongle spmws2000 to test it with using my RF8
  12. C

Some say spektrum
  13. C

Thanks is it a tactic
  14. C

Hi all I have RF8 and the tactic controller. What is the difference between it and the spectrum version. Can I buy the trainer software and use my controller
  15. C

USB 2.0 or 3.0

Ok thanks I just brought my computer upstairs and hooked it up to my Samsung flat screen guard a HDMI cable. When I try to run rf8 it says could not initialize direct 3d. I am running direct x 11 and have a msi Radeon HD 6450 with 1 GB video ram System has 4 GB ram Any idea what is wrong?
Back