Recent content by DeeDads

1. D

I'm back... BUT

Back and gaming with G5 (after major machine rebuild); G5 is flippin great I even like the combat option. Although why won't G5 version .032 not launch in user profile (XP Pro OS). Version .027 would launch under my user profile so what gives. Terry at KE support advised G5 needs to run under...
  2. D

Compatibility issue with older CPUs

Different Build same problem Taking time to build my game scream machine (XP move issues) so I got the G5 build 500.27 disk replacement for my build 500.18 Problem is different builds, same error issue: "KE software installer has encountered a problem and needs to close" Anyone know if this...
  3. D

Must have been a different CS operator I just got off the line with 'Nate' at the KE/RF help desk and he required the S/N from the back of the G5 box... maybe they're tightening up on just handing out the fix disc
  4. D

Upgrade from G3.5 to G5 ?need help

G5 Good Excuse for a New Machine Since RF G5 has exposed the age of my machine (really only 3yrs), and to avoid all the cussing, it seems like a good time to rebuild: will stay with AMD chip (probably Phenom X4 or X3), but have doubled up on the video capability using dual 'SLI' cards w/ a...
  5. D

Yeah I was afraid of that Guess I'll drop the 'Product Support' staff an email, with follow up call in order to recieve the G5 fix-disc... I've waited this long; I guess a lil longer won't kill me. Thanks all for all the threads on the matter; at least the forum prep'd me for what I was in...
  6. D

G5 I Got mine... now what??? Merry Christmas to me, got my copy of G5, but now what: I've been reading the compatibility threads (I'm running a Sempron 3300+) so I'm aware G5 will crash my system during load... is there a fix on line (ftp site, etc), or will I have to wait even longer to...
Back