Recent content by Donald Wright

1. D

The last model the swaps will see from me.

I came across this and after reading a lot of the comments I started to look for the file. What I found was a couple ratings of 1 on the Goblin. I would like to bring the following info to the front of the line. The two persons that rated the Goblin have been members since early 2009,yet they...
  2. D

blue boy_CS

A Duck CS made for me by a friend. Thank you Bob for helping me more fully understand the workings of color scheme making. Also thanks for helping improve my flying skills,Hovering gear towards me. Thanks again, Don AKA: Duck
  3. D

blue boy_CS

Donald Wright submitted a new upload: blue boy_CS View the Swap Page
  4. D

blue boy_CS - Images

Images
  5. D

blue boy_CS

Donald Wright updated blue boy_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. D

Extra330L DC Grapple 1_AV

I learned to hover on this plane.The Grapple was released.This was my first choice for a Grapple. Revised the switch direction on Ch. 8 Plane is wonderful to hover - High Alfa. Grapple : Extend is Ch.6 (Knob) Activate Ch. 8 UP (away) Deactivate Ch. 8 Center & Down (Near you)
  7. D

Extra330L DC Grapple 1_AV

Donald Wright submitted a new upload: Extra330L DC Grapple 1_AV View the Swap Page
  8. D

Extra330L DC Grapple_AV

I learned to hover on this plane.The Grapple was released.This was my first choice for a Grapple. Plane is wonderful to hover - High Alfa. Grapple : Extend is Ch.6 (Knob) Activate Ch. 8 UP(away) Deactivate Ch. 8 CENTER
  9. D

Extra330L DC Grapple_AV

Donald Wright submitted a new upload: Extra330L DC Grapple_AV View the Swap Page
  10. D

Real Flight 6 question

I just read they solved the problem with the RF Plus-Rewind. They said that the rewind DOES now work with the plus controller.
  11. D

V-22 Osprey Thread

Reduce blade length I tried several V-22 Osprey's from this thread and found that it did not matter which one I used as long as I changed the length of the blades. I would like to give Thanks to: inky00 & DirtyHarry for all the thought and brain cells used to bring this plane back into...
  12. D

Heli Hover trainer grayed out..

Heli Hover Training I do not understand the Question! I just tried the HELI HOVER TRAINER G4 Castle,flight school,Alpine meadow,Sod farm AND it works fine in all of these..
Back