Recent content by DonStegall

1. D

EF1 3 pole 375 feet V1-1-0_AP

This is an NMPRA EF1 (Electric Formula 1) pylon racing course model based on the Sierra Nevada airport. It is the "Official" size and configuration course for EF1 planes and is the EF1 375' x 375' x 100' three pole course. You can find more planes, and courses at http://ef1pylon.com ... They...
  2. D

EF1 3 pole 375 feet V1-1-0_AP

DonStegall submitted a new upload: EF1 3 pole 375 feet V1-1-0_AP View the Swap Page
  3. D

EF1 Little Toni V1-0-7_AV

DonStegall submitted a new upload: EF1 Little Toni V1-0-7_AV View the Swap Page
  4. D

EF1 Little Toni V1-0-7_AV

This is an NMPRA EF1 (Electric Formula 1) model based on the Great Planes Little Toni visual model in the Real Flight Airplane MegaPack. It is tuned to perform much like an actual EF1 plane and the battery only lasts 11-14 laps on an EF1 375' x 375' x 100' three pole course. You can find more...
  5. D

Can't make up my mind- Parallel or USB Interface

The nice thing about the USB Interlink is that you can use your regular Tx, but if it's charging or in some other use, you can still fly with the Interlink box. The best of all worlds. Plus, I had suspected that The USB version would allow more processing time for the program instead of the...
  6. D

Multiplayer Suggestions

Also, is there any way to turn off the name tags that fly around with the guest planes. If not, there should be.
  7. D

Multiplayer Suggestions

I have some multiplayer problems and suggestions. From what I can tell multiplayer works best for the clients when the host's airplane engine is cut and all sound is turned off. Plus, the stopped plane drifts around on the field, even with the engine killed. Also, if you set up a dedicated...
  8. D

Stupidest Setup I've even seen

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scott Kemp: ... We dont charge money to make our software on new versions of Windows, we do it for free. Unlike software like Easy CD Creator which made me buy a entire new version (no upgrade was even available) just to get it...
  9. D

Stupidest Setup I&apos;ve even seen

I bought the original RealFlight before there was a transmitter interface or a Deluxe version. I've put up with the stupid 'install this disk now' crap. I guess I should have known that the G2 upgrade would be just as stupid. I bought it so I could run RealFlight on a 2000 based computer. Of...
Back