Recent content by Dr.Moo!

1. Dr.Moo!

Ufo

Yup, that was the pre-release. I originally didn't want to post it since it was a smoothed sphere, made into a saucer, that had some bulbs and a small exhaust port on the back. :D I had received a few requests for it, So I ended up putting it on the swaps a few days later.
  2. Dr.Moo!

Please give me your feedback

I would like to see better visuals, the physics do need a little bit of a tweak, but ALMOST everything so far is coming out with DirectX 11, or at least a patch for it. If you were to use DirectX 11, you could make it selectable in the launcher as either DX9, or DX11 in a drop down box. Then...
  3. Dr.Moo!

Rest in peace, td9cowboy

Wow I had been gone for a while, and I had received the news from Chris and Matt. This is very sad to hear, and I feel for his Family. Jeff, Put me up for $5 as well, I'll PayPal it to you right now, PM me.
  4. Dr.Moo!

Aircraft for 4.5

I don't think he can do that, He shot himself in the foot Take a look at this link, It's ok if he takes it down, I have screen shots! :D https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/16298 Take a look at the version, not that big of a deal, Just update. Now take a look at this...
  5. Dr.Moo!

The V-22 Osprey breaks up in flight

Check your Flight Failure settings. If it's like G5.5 (I don't have G6) it will be under "Simulation" on the top bar. Make sure that the "Frequency" is set to "Never" That should fix it.
  6. Dr.Moo!

Blue thunder CS problem, need help!

Nope, the Left aileron isn't mapped, so that is the default model color you are seeing. Look at every CS on the swaps, or the stock CS, It's Grey.
  7. Dr.Moo!

Blade mCP X

Yeah, I'm really sorry Jack. I have been working on A LOT of stuff, along with the other things going on that you know of already. I'm going to be moving soon, and I'm not quite sure when I will have net, thought it should be shortly after I move. If anyone can get this heli flying close, I'm...
  8. Dr.Moo!

Goldberg EP Falcon

Hey Jeff? would something like this work? It's basically what you said, just a little different. (I made a picture in paint to help with my explanation.) For the Gear, Split into 3 sections, You have Three pieces, Left, Center, and Right. Let's say the pieces are called ~CS_LG, ~CS_CG, and...
  9. Dr.Moo!

Expansion Pack 8

All of your arguments are Invalid! :D
  10. Dr.Moo!

Mapping in 3DS max

That you need to stop with more than one post in a row? :rolleyes:
  11. Dr.Moo!

Mapping in 3DS max

Triple Posts!!!!!!
  12. Dr.Moo!

Mapping in 3DS max

needs more