Recent content by DryFly

1. DryFly

Axe_Splat_CS

I love to play around with the Axe 400 but always thought the paint was a bit gawdy. I put this together to spice it up a bit, sorta kinda similiar to the Honey Bee CP3 colors because I like the striking different tones. This also has the full colorizing of metal parts as well. Feel free to...
  2. DryFly

Axe_Splat_CS

DryFly submitted a new upload: Axe_Splat_CS View the Swap Page
  3. DryFly

Axe_Splat_CS - Images

Images
  4. DryFly

Axe_Splat_CS

DryFly updated Axe_Splat_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. DryFly

Will Anyone Make These Aircraft

Probably because, when we wern't looking, anything old school like command lines, hex editing, output switches or even building an actual kit model from a stack of balsa and covering it yourself, have fallen into the catagory of black arts and "voodoo". :eek: :rolleyes:
  6. DryFly

You bet, just like Norton said ,build it in 2010 and send it to me and I would be happy to output it using 2009 or 2007 and send it back to you.. There ya go, no excuses I can't wait to see the DO in RF. :D
  7. DryFly

It is an honest progresion in post though, from "can anyone make" ... to "will anyone make". Perhaps if you first explained why you want such unusual models you might get a more receptive response as they are pretty different and therefore may not be high on most designers priority list. Of...
  8. DryFly

Request AP Objects Here

HA! I think I can dig up a sitting female mesh and I know there is a lawn chair in my archives here somewhere..perhaps somebody can come up with an ambiant loop of "Are you done yet?"..."Jesus it's cold".."Isn't your neck tired by now?"..."I think it's gunna rain."..."Carefull, I saw the credit...
  9. DryFly

Any models available on skis?

I currently have in my list of conversions to RF, a scale STOL Maule Rocket, Beaver, supercub, and a couple others including new builds of Goldberg Eagle and Kaos all set for skiis. I'll be releasing them (time allowing) fairly regularly in the near future. I'm no stranger to snow either. :)...
  10. DryFly

Request Aircraft here

Thanks Doug I thought that might be what you were doing, I was just trying to shortcut my way through a few steps, thankfully I've got a maxscript that will gen wires in much the same way using the spline as a guide...ooo you can hole define I like that, progressive display is a friend to poly...
  11. DryFly

Request Aircraft here

Thank you, very kind of you to say. One of the main reasons I have migrated away from MSFS and commercial flight training sims to RF with my design work has to do with my love of RC of course but more so the good natured folks it attracts. As opposed to the overwhelming masses of demanding...
  12. DryFly

Request Aircraft here

Thanks Doug, I really do appreciate the offer and I may call you on it. Thankfully the FDE is very similiar to most other sims with just a slightly more eccentric naming convention and less forgiving dynamics engine. None the less I have on more than one occasion farmed out or sought assistance...
  13. DryFly

Request Aircraft here

No sweat, already got um.. just a matter of conver...well you know.. Yep jeffpn got it, rules of the road...sorry, pilot and vessel capt on the side. We'll see how long it takes me to finish up the geo of the 152 I may just end up back burnering it anyway (sorta a.d.d. with my projects)...
  14. DryFly

Request Aircraft here

Was unaware the project was already underway..as I said been doing this a looooong time and am more than familier with the ROTR and have no problem with not pooping on a parade :) Have over 200 meshes that were freeware or released privately and another 150 that were done for commercial...
  15. DryFly

Request Aircraft here

re: cessna 152 Been designing visual models for MSFS for about 15 years and have a pretty vast collection of meshes I am rebuilding for RF.. coincidentaly this is currently in the works for RF. Should have the final poly's hashed out shortly and will start on the fd's to have it in quarter...
Back