Recent content by DuncanC

1. D

Missing controller selections.

Since I am quite certain I didn’t write those three profiles I became curious about where they might have come from. So I did a Google search of the Internet to see if any popped up. Nothing showed up. Their origin remains a mystery. So I just copied the three profiles to the directory on my PC...
  2. D

They are present, but I most certainly did not create them. I’ve no clue how they got there. Firstly the DX6-2 functions well, and secondly I’ve never gone through creating any profiles. I don’t even know how. Maybe it relates some how to the peculiar behavior of my Carbon Cub taking off under...
  3. D

The controller selections under Simulation in Realflight 9.5.065 on my Win 10 gaming laptop includes DX6, DX6-1, and DX6-2. They are missing in the Realflight 9.5.065 installation on my Win 10 gaming PC. Several uninstall and reinstalls including a thorough removal of all Realflight vestiges in...
  4. D

Full uninstall of Realflight 9.5

So the problem with the odd loss of control after takeoff was solved by a full uninstall along with careful removal of all Realflight 9.5 remnants in the registry. The flaps problem was my error. Unfortunately there is now another problem which I will begin a new thread for.
  5. D

Full uninstall of Realflight 9.5

My installation has at least two bugs. One of the models after I take off stops responding to controls and follows a repeated flight path including landing. I have never recorded a single flight. Also one model has the flaps full on loading and they are not controllable despite my using the...
  6. D

H-King P51D 750mm_AV

Would you please explain how you set up flaperons. Thanks, Duncan
  7. D

Programming Flaperons

I am very new to Realflight 9.5 and using the WS2000 dongle. I have a DX6-2 Tx and have programmed it so I can use flaperons with a Sport Cub S. Why? Curiosity mainly. Anyway my question is how do I set up flapeeons with that model or a copy of it in Realflight? I suspect it requires using my Tx...
Back