Recent content by GBR2

1. G

Strange tilt in Hover Training

Gee, I guess it is the trainer and not me. Imagine that.
  2. G

Ah, what does that have to do with anything, be it a screen capture or using the Tab key, which didn't work in the hover training screen for me. The tilt still looks excessive.
  3. G

I do realize that helis tilt when in hover, but I really don't think having this much tilt is correct. Would you want to try hover training trying to always maintain this tilt? Seem excessive to me and yes the heli was stable, not moving left or right when I captured this screen shot.
  4. G

I'm using the Hover Training part of 6.5 and noted something quite strange. I set the heli so I only controlled the left/right tilt of the rotor head. When in the air, the rotor head has to have a dramatically obvious tilt to the right in order for the model to stay in one place. To me this...
  5. G

How not to run out of battery power or gas?

I know the program is trying to be as realistic as possible but is it possible with electric powered aircraft (as well as gas/glow) to make it so they never run out of power, be it electric or liquid? I've looked for a setting but have been unable to find one. Thanks.
  6. G

A Guide to Downloading and Importing swap files

I'm glad for the sticky but how do you import an airfield?? Is it the same way as described for importing a swap file? a member made a photofield of our old airfield. A friend of mine and myself just bought 6.5 but don't know how to import the files. It is a zip file with 14 files in it.
  7. G

Proble updating

Interesting That is interesting. Wish I had known that then I wouldn't have spent 3.5 hours in agony. So you do install from the control panel, enter the serial number it wants... then what.. Hit Cancel or Next? The Next button brings up a screen wanting the Deluxe serial # as the G2 disc is...
  8. G

KEError 165 connecting to message server.... Please HELP!!

It should give you the option of trying to connect to a secondary server and that usually works for me. I don't think I have ever been able to access the Primary server and I've tried in the dead of night as well as all other times of day and night. I'm not sure their 'primary' server even...
  9. G

Proble updating

Sort of the same I had installed a new Hard Drive and G2 then "lost" all my serial numbers. To make a 3.5 hour story short, I also got to the point where the control panel was trying to finish after restarting itself but I kept getting a windows message that control panel had performed an...
  10. G

Which serial number for Add ons?

The website says that when you install Add On 1 or 2 to use your RealFlight Serial number as the discs don't have their own. I have RealFlight Deluxe and used a G2 Upgrade disc to get G2. So the question is, do I use the serial number from the Deluxe CD or from the G2 Upgrade disk? It...
  11. G

All I did was change my hard drive then....

I recently updated to a larger hard drive. I used Drive Copy to copy everything over to the new drive. All was right with the world till I tried to run G2. Remember everything was the same except for a new hard drive. First it no longer had a serial number and I was told to reinstall G2...
Back