Recent content by Greg.B

1. Greg.B

Multiplayer Connection Screen Shots

I think not...seeing as the early versions of G4.5 were peer-to-peer (I think all versions of RealFlight use peer-to-peer, correct me if I'm wrong) there was no "central server", the only server involved was the session advertising server (aka "list server" or "directory server".) As far as I...
  2. Greg.B

Ah yes sorry I forgot about the earlier versions of G4.5. However even then I'm am pretty sure the multiplayer issues were not exclusively caused by people neglecting the port forwarding/firewall requirements. I, along with several others had the required ports open and everything setup...
  3. Greg.B

How so? For people who haven't got ports 61234-61241 open bypassing the port test isn't going to mean they can join or host a session. I don't think the instability of the G4.5 sessions has much to do with people not having the correct ports open. And even if they had not forwarded the correct...
  4. Greg.B

Kmot, Another long shot but maybe worth trying: Enter "mp_bypassMPPT" into the console and try to join a session. This bypasses the port test. It might just be that you can connect to a session without passing the port test since you seem to have everything setup correctly, you never know...
  5. Greg.B

Realflight G5 ideas...

Okay I should have been a bit more specific about what I meant by that. Firstly I meant it would be nice to able to restart engines when the aircraft is stationary on the ground. Also it might be an idea to only have a designated area (in the pits) where you can restart engines. Just like a...
  6. Greg.B

Realflight G5 ideas...

Here's my ideas and suggestions: DirectX 10 support or even DirectX 11 (though I highly doubt KE would go DX 11 for quite some time as it would presently cut off about 100% of their market haha.) Better lighting(HDR maybe?)/shadows. Better particle effects - make it so the aircraft have some...
  7. Greg.B

Anyone get EP6 yet?

Yup got mine today. :D
  8. Greg.B

Eaten interlink

So what do "runcombatgame", "millionLives" and "infiniteLives" actually do? It's been bugging me for months :D
  9. Greg.B

Extra 330L Alchemy Scheme_CS

Extra 330L Alchemy Scheme - Just something I’ve been working on for a while inspired by a full scale Extra 300 scheme. Texture resolution: 4096x4096. Programs used: Photoshop CS3, Corel Draw X3, Corel Painter X.
  10. Greg.B

Greg.B submitted a new upload: Extra 330L Alchemy Scheme_CS View the Swap Page
  11. Greg.B

Extra 330L Alchemy Scheme_CS - Images

Images
  12. Greg.B

Greg.B updated Extra 330L Alchemy Scheme_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. Greg.B

Bad Brad Graphics H9 Edge 540_CS

Hanger 9 33% Edge 540 with Bad Brad Graphics set. Texture resolution: 2048x2048. Programs used: Photoshop CS3, Corel Draw X3, Corel Painter X.
  14. Greg.B

Bad Brad Graphics H9 Edge 540_CS

Greg.B submitted a new upload: Bad Brad Graphics H9 Edge 540_CS View the Swap Page
Back