Recent content by grooveybf109e

1. grooveybf109e

Maxum STOL

Sounds like it was a pain!(stripes on CS's scare me) Great job, it looks amazing. :) :)
  2. grooveybf109e

Help with getting non-plane designs into realflight from blender

Okay, thank you so much for helping me with learning how to create in blender!
  3. grooveybf109e

Custom helis leaves behind the canopy on the ground?

Maybe try adjusting the strength multiplier on the canopy. 1500 is unbreakable. To delete custom(I think you mean imported) aircraft Simulation>Manage User Files...>Aircraft>Imported>"Airplane you want to delete">Delete Hope this helps :)
  4. grooveybf109e

Okay, thanks, I'll try the pivot for the rudder, and make the hull into the fuse.
  5. grooveybf109e

Does this look right? Or am I doing something wrong?
  6. grooveybf109e

One Model For All

I would like to participate as well. I am still very new to making planes for RF, but would love to learn from you guys.
  7. grooveybf109e

Okay, thank you so much for the detailed response legoman!! I'll report with how it goes.🤞
  8. grooveybf109e

Hi, This is my first time building anything from scratch, and I was struggling with the naming, pivots, and mapping for CS's. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I was trying a simple Akagi carrier as a test. I have watched some videos, but only succeeded in confusing myself. Thanks all
  9. grooveybf109e

Maxum STOL

Maybe a gray, as it will make it more detailed, but either way will be very good.
Back