Recent content by helohero

1. helohero

The B-1B Lancer

Top secret high speed testing caught at an unspecified airport taken by an anonymous onlooker with a very fast camera.
  2. helohero

My first EA

I have not quit yet. Went to the GP in Indy over the weekend!!! Got the canopy cleaned up.(still need to round off the rear window and maybe detail inside)The flaps have been cut. I still need to do the LG, Get rid of some dents and clean some stuff up a bit. This has been an experience to say...
  3. helohero

The B-1B Lancer

I would like to learn from your mistake please enlighten me as to how you you achieved these miraculous results with such ease and efficiency as I feel they will be useful in the near future. I also notice the symmetry tab selected I feel this is useful as well. This might be one of the answers...
  4. helohero

The B-1B Lancer

I know you say stay away from the mesh smooth but I gotta ask the drawbacks of applying this to a model such as yours and then use multi res to take some of the polys out and keep the same basic look? I have had a discussion or two with others about this and would just like a better explanation...
  5. helohero

My first EA

I have been saving this for a bit, but since you brought it up here is a pic or two of a very early version in the sim. Dr. Moo has been a big help in getting this into RF for me as I know nothing about converting the file and setting physics. I cannot thank him enough. This project is taking a...
  6. helohero

My first EA

Matt you are absolutely correct. I have been instructed to stay away from this. I was using it in the photos to clean it up a bit as I have not taken the time to learn your technique yet. This is totally on me. I am learning all of this as I go and I am spending more time on basic shaping than...
  7. helohero

My first EA

Got a chance to sneak off and do a little more last night. It will need some cleanup, but its not going too bad.
  8. helohero

My first EA

Could have made 3 EA's according to the poly count, but i have help... Thanks!!!!
  9. helohero

My first EA

I had some stuff going on. Not lots of progress but progress none the less.
  10. helohero

My first EA

ftxftxft :D
  11. helohero

My first EA

I'm trying to make a Bf-108 this is as far as I have made it. Lots of fun to be had!!! If everything is rite it should be about 11x9x3ish.
  12. helohero

How to make alternate maps, n and s tga's

Thanks Phrank, Maj. Numbskully and Flexible. Phrank and flexibles walk through made everything really easy and Maj. explanation cleared up some other info I have received in the past about auto generating the N and S map (only if the CS has them to begin with) This alone was driving me nuts...
  13. helohero

More Bling to your Colorschemes

Thank You !!!! I am sure there are tons of people that will benefit from this information.
  14. helohero

How to make alternate maps, n and s tga's

I have been trying for a while to learn how to make these maps (when the CS does not have one to begin with) but everything I have been told does not seem to work. I have got to be doing something wrong. Is there anybody out there willing to take the time to help explain this for those of us...
  15. helohero

More Bling to your Colorschemes

I have tried _N.TGA, _n.tga, _n it will only save when I get rid of the . then it makes a new dds? I hate to clutter up this thread but I NEED HELP. Again I am doing this in the sim is this wrong?
Back