Recent content by HolzingerM

1. HolzingerM

Aircraft - Project - List

I'm currently working on the Mikado Logo 400 with vbar system.
  2. HolzingerM

ion-X 3D SR_CS

This is only a test of a colorsheme for Paul Grohman
  3. HolzingerM

ion-X 3D SR_CS

HolzingerM submitted a new upload: ion-X 3D SR_CS View the Swap Page
  4. HolzingerM

naming conventions for G3.5 Heli

Plane file refers to missing Component Frame '~CS_LEFTSKID_GC_Back' Plane file refers to missing Component Frame '~CS_LEFTSKID_GC_Front' These thing are a little box you have to place in the Skid. One at the front and one at the back side of each skid. The boxes tell's G3 were the Skid have...
  5. HolzingerM

an unexepted Error ...

Hi! I have implemented a little bug, but I cann't find it. When you select the Logo 500 3D Vbar for flying it types an Missing Component Frame'' at the screen. Some users also told my that thy get an "unexepted error" when they crash the model. And then G3 is closing. Do someone know what...
  6. HolzingerM

new logo 500

Hi! I have implemented a little bug, but I cann't find it. When you select the Logo for flying it types an Missing Component Frame'' at the screen. Some users also told my that thy get an "unexepted error" when they crash the model. And couse of that G3 is closed. Do someone know what...
  7. HolzingerM

Logo 500 3D Vbar_EA

Mikado Logo 500 3D with VBar rotorhead created by HolzingerM
  8. HolzingerM

Logo 500 3D Vbar_EA

HolzingerM submitted a new upload: Logo 500 3D Vbar_EA View the Swap Page
  9. HolzingerM

new logo 500

I also have my Logo 500 3D with Vbar from my friends wich fly for mikado. I use a 3DS max 9, yes! I'm a student so I am able to buy a restricted student licence. ;)
  10. HolzingerM

new logo 500

Here is the status.
  11. HolzingerM

new logo 500

I'm currently working on the Logo 500 3D with vbar rotorhead. :D However I also will post the normal version with the paddles. ;) best regards Holzinger Mario
  12. HolzingerM

Screen Shots

Are you using Windows Vista? read this thread! https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=19138
  13. HolzingerM

Snapshot, can't find the jpg ?

Maybe you have to look in the temporary folder which Vista creates for every programm you will install. I'm not sure at the moment, it is an hidden folder under c:\user\"username"\ In one of the subfolders in your user-directory, ther are the same folders like in c:\program files And there it...
  14. HolzingerM

Update Model in Swap Page

Hi phrank! Thanks for answering. I will talk with maxx, because he is the one who told my that I should optimice the canopy. :D
  15. HolzingerM

Update Model in Swap Page

Hy guys! I created the Synergy N9 helicopter for G3 and a friend of mine told me that I should optimice the canpoys geometry and the texture on it. So I did, and now I like to update the existing model in the swap Page. It always told my that I'm not allowed to delete the old model and it...
Back