Recent content by jack10525

1. J

Real Flight 7.5 Replacement

Windows is not seeing the game controller. Guess I am sol!
  2. J

Real Flight not working on new laptop

Thank you for the reply. I tried the dll fix but the controller still doesn't behave well. Some of the channels are tied together ie: elevator mixes in ailerons. I'll look into RF evo. Also my laptop does not have a dedicated video card. Will Real Flight evo even work? Lenovo Yoga 7i 14" Grey...
  3. J

Real Flight 7.5 Replacement

I have real flight 7.5 with the wireless controller. I installed real flight on my new laptop but the processor does not support DirectX. I tried to install the dll fix which kinda of worked but the controller doesn't calibrate correctly. The sticks do their own thing. Is there a software only...
  4. J

Real Flight not working on new laptop

I bought a new windows 11 laptop and installed real flight 7.5. Real flight launches but the menu buttons at the top of the screen are greyed out. I can't calibrate the controller. This version of real flight worked fine on my previous windows 11 laptop. Not sure what to check. Horizon Hobbys is...
  5. J

RF7.5 Controller issues

My real flight 7.5 controller has ailerons and elevator linked on the controller. I've never set this and don't know how to disable it. So if I am taking off with up elevator the ailerons are also being moved by the elevator stick. I've already deleted and reinstalled real flight. What a pain...
  6. J

RF7.5 Controller issues

I had to reinstall RF7.5 on my asus windows 11 laptop and now I have some kind of mix going on with my elevator and ailerons. I checked and recarlibrated the controller but when ever I use elevator input the ailerons are also actuate. Not sure how to turn this off or if my controller software is...
  7. J

FlySky FS-i6X with Real Flight

Can I use a Flysky fs-i6x radio with real flight 9x. If so what cable do I need?
  8. J

RF7.5 Adding new planes

Thanks space boy...
  9. J

RF7.5 Adding new planes

Is there guide somewhere on how to add new planes to RF7.5?
Back