Recent content by Jetfreak

1. J

Indoor-field "industrial-indoor" ,owner?

Last time I did. And he removed my sceneries from the swap-pages. Now I'm looking forward to receiving e-mails of all those who really want to cooperate with me. I know that the simulators are very different in the way of creating sceneries and trying to convert them 1:1 would'nt be...
  2. J

Indoor-field "industrial-indoor" ,owner?

Hi, and I will provide a scenery-picture in much higher resolution. So, if anyone wants to rebuild this scenery in teamwork with me, I definitely would be glad to see this indoor-scenery here in the swap-pages. :) I find it boring having to repeat that I don't like this uploading without...
  3. J

Copyright infringements

These files can be extracted by Winzip. Lennart, who zipped the files, had used a format which is not compatible to all packers. I unpacked the files now: [http://www.szenerien.de/Realflight_G4-Szenerien/index.htm Have fun!
  4. J

Copyright infringements

Thank you, David Robert, for removing the files. I got no answer from the two members. I just received Erics mail and he proposed to contact him directly if this happens again. I will add the following EULA to my website www.szenerien.de and to the files. Thank you again! An thanks for the...
  5. J

Copyright infringements

Hi opjose, thank you very much for your useful and helpful hints! I agree with you, this way is definitely better than posting.
  6. J

Copyright infringements

Hi, I'm not glad about having worried some of you when I posted this issue in different forums of the different Realfight-Versions. I was not aware of having broken forum rules. The matter was so severe for me because it happens every year, so in 2006, 2007 and 2008 that I wanted to inform all...
  7. J

Converted sceneries on swap page

@opjose: Why don't you ask me if I have done this? And : I know, that KE is not responsible for the uploading. But in 2006 and 2007 they removed the files. Today I still have no answer from the support. Harald
  8. J

Copyright infringements

Thank you, Bucko, for your words and let me apologize for posting the same issue in three different forums of the different Realflight-versions. I did that because I found my sceneries in different places of the swap pages. Some who has not G3.5 would not look at G 3.5-postings. So I posted it...
  9. J

Copyright infringements

My site is: www.szenerien.de and there you'll find no airplanes or helis...
  10. J

Copyright infringements

--- I didn't post twice, I posted three times - in every Realflight-Version, so everyone is aware of this misuse of my copyrighted sceneries. --- Many months ago I found a lot of my sceneries in the swap pages and informed the support. They answered and the files had been removed. Now I don't...
  11. J

My sceneries on swap page

Hi, if someone wants to convert one of my sceneries which has downloaded from www.rc-sim.de or my own site www.szenerien.de to Realflight-formats he can do this for own use on his own computer. But I don't allow to upload these converted sceneries on the swap page here. This is a...
  12. J

Copyright infringements

Hi, if someone wants to convert one of my sceneries which has downloaded from www.rc-sim.de or my own site www.szenerien.de to Realflight-formats he can do this for own use on his own computer. But I don't allow to upload these converted sceneries on the swap page here. This is a...
  13. J

Converted sceneries on swap page

14. J

Shadows bouncing around in the air

The plane which is steered by the virtual teacher has a shadow which is bouncing around. How can this be changed? Win XP Home, NVidia Geforce 460 MX, Pentium 4, 2 GHz. Regards Jetfreak
  15. J

simulator sickness

"If you don't feel bad until afterwards, don't stop." Heureka! This is it! Absolutly logical! I guess, you have the right throughglimpse (in german: Durchblick!) :-)) Regards Jetfreak
Back