Recent content by jigeye

1. J

RF 9.5 purgatory. Please help me escape....

Downloaded RF 9.5S from Steam. Have a wireless WS2000 dongle. When I start the program in STEAM (first startup), the following shows up, however, my computer mouse will not allow me to select any of the boxes. I hear a beep after a few seconds. At this point, uninstalled STEAM, uninstalled RF...
  2. J

Steam powered 9.5 and interlink controller plus

Controller is seen in windows. I calibrated controller in windows.
  3. J

Steam powered 9.5 and interlink controller plus

downloaded 9.5 from steam. no problem. before buying 9.5, checked to make sure my old interlink controller plus was compatible. RF says it is. Start RF on windows 10 desktop. Get please calibrate controller message. Went to SYSTEM- calibrate controller. No joy..... Tried to calibrate controller...
  4. J

adding other planes to airports

i am building an airport with the editor. I want more planes other than the few that are available under OBJECTS. Can you import planes into the airport editor?
  5. J

can;t adjust sun azimuth or inclination

U have realflight 3.5. I tried to adjust the sun to put it behind me by adjusting the sun's azimugh inclination, etc. I'm trying to do this at a photo field. When I select airport and the go to the sun menu > azimuth, is states **** + home, however, this selection is grayed out and not active. ?????
  6. J

importing g3 files

I changed to a new computer and have many airplanes/colorscheme files that have been transferred to the new computer. Is there a way to import multiple files without having to import them one at a time?
  7. J

LCOS/DLP Rear Projection tv @ Realflight 3.5

I am getting a High Def 65 inch TV with inputs for a computer. My question is can I fly Realflight 3.5 on it without issues. I am assuming the TV is just like a computer monitor but I'm sure there are technical issues that I am unaware of. If it works, it would add some serious realism. I...
  8. J

simple rudder to elevator mixing: how?

I want to do a simple rudder to elevator mix for knife edge. The help section is very confusing. Can anyone provide a simple explanation?
  9. J

Looking for good pattern planes.

I am looking for good gas or glow pattern planes. Already downloaded the Gensis. Any others?
  10. J

Can't delete aircraft from 3.5

I had some importing issues to 3 planes so I deleted all the files in my G3 folder. All is gone except one airplane which just sits on the runway with no color. When I go to "Custom Aircraft" on the Select Aircraft Prompt it does not allow me to delete this model. The options of rename and...
  11. J

G 3.5 import issues

I uploaded a couple of Rick Deltens Giant Scale airplanes into G 3.5. No problem. Worked great until I exited 3.5 and re-opened 3.5. I then get the message "The aircraft variant cannot be loaded. It is based on an aircraft you do not have". Well, I had it when I uploaded it the first time but...
  12. J

3.5 beta has destroyed my G3

downloaded the beta version via the instructions. Was getting all kinds of errors. decided to go back to previous version and now it's messed up. How can I completely uninstall the 3.5 version until the bugs are worked out?
  13. J

Knife edge forum has encountered an error

got the above message at the end of the download. What does this mean?
  14. J

3D trainers on G3

I have a realflight G3. I am trying to learn basic 3D such as hovering, etc. I don't have any add-ons. Are there any good profile/3D planes that people have designed that I can download? I was thinking about a Swany Aviation Burrito etc.
  15. J

G3 engine and prop options

Make an engine Doesn't sound that easy...
Back