Recent content by jjuneau

1. jjuneau

How do you install "swap page" content on Steam version of Evolution?

Have not seen instructions anywhere for this - After downloading airports/planes from the 'swap pages', where the heck do these files go? I'm sure someone will say "in your Steam library" but bruh, the Steam Library folder is like 100 folders deep - Any help would be appreciated.
  2. jjuneau

An error has occurred...

Thank you again!!! If this had been on reddit, I would've tipped you a few gold, thank you!
  3. jjuneau

An error has occurred...

Dude, KnifeEdge needs to hire you for their tech support team. Thank you VERY much. I installed the download, no prompt ever came up for a key. Game launched and is working with my WD1000 dongle/Spektrum transmitter. Thank you bro!
  4. jjuneau

An error has occurred...

Thank you very much, I'm going to give that a shot now!
  5. jjuneau

An error has occurred...

Okay, so I took your advice, reinstalled RF9 while the WD1000 dongle was plugged in and linked to my transmitter. Now I no longer get the error first error message about RF hardware not being detected. The simulator attempts to launch, makes it past the loading screen, then pops up the second...
  6. jjuneau

An error has occurred...

Hm... no I don't think I did.. However, that doesn't explain the install borking up my installation for both versions of RF. Good suggestion though.
  7. jjuneau

An error has occurred...

I had RF8 HE edition installed and working (Steam version) with WS-1000 wireless dongle, all expansion packs and my Spektrum transmitter. Fast forward 1 year, I install RF9 (Steam version),throws an error first time I launch the program. Now RF8 and RF9 don't recognize the WS-1000. But that's...
  8. jjuneau

Are all old Add-ons available for RF8?

Since when is it disrespectful to call someone dude, dude?
  9. jjuneau

LED lights on plane?

Is this possible in RF8? I think it'd add to the realism to most of the modern planes being sold now adays in Hobby shops.
  10. jjuneau

Are all old Add-ons available for RF8?

This dude is full of it.. I have RF8 Horizon Hobby edition with every single expansion pack installed (I believe it's 7 discs + the drone expansion pack). Everything works fine.
  11. jjuneau

RF8 HH edition - SAFE mode?

Awww man, I feel special now :(
  12. jjuneau

Thanks.. My complaint for paying for this update is solely based on the fact the "improved compatibility with Spektrum WS1000" should have made its way over to the regular version of RF8 as a free bug fix. That's the only reason I bought the add-on.
  13. jjuneau

Just bought the HH addon (don't get me started on how I think this should've been a free update).. Anyway, how do I activate fence mode and panic/auto land mode on the new planes?
  14. jjuneau

Plane resets every 2 mins/randomly

FWIW - i'm on Windows 10 x64 w/ all the latest updates and service packs... If this keeps up I'll just open a ticket. Just figured I wouldn't be the only one to experience this.
Back