Recent content by Kenta78

1. K

I Don't Want RFE in Onedrive!

Removing the folder from OneDrive on your local drive (C:\ ) should do the trick. The RF data are located in your steam folder , Steamlibrary-->steamapps--->common or something like this :)
  2. K

Real Flight Evolution not working

Strange, what are your computers specs? Cpu, gpu, ram etc? And the DirectX version? Run dxdiag.exe and you´ll see some info there =)
  3. K

[84216] Tab key makes Realflight shut down.

So, I tried to use TAB key ( I use a Swedish keyboard) and my goal was first to see if I could enter the command prompt. But it is instead used to take a screenshot. Anyway. I´ve tested this on a few runways and few odd planes , and every time the program just cease to operate and a windows...
  4. K

Custom helis leaves behind the canopy on the ground?

btw.. use the TAB key to see if you can enter the menu.
  5. K

The graphics is what it is.. they´re still based on DirectX9 but are moving to DirectX11 now. Will graphics be any better?. Maybe or maybe not. There are still people using older computers which can´t run higher/better graphics that well. This is a a simulator, so it´s better to have good...
  6. K

On Swedish and probably Norwegian keyboards, the tilde key is located left side of the enter key :) and where you have ~ key, we have the TAB key . It is confusing sometimes to say the least, especially when you are used to a Swedish keyboard and jumps to an English.. the keys are all over the...
  7. K

Use the spacebar after you hit the combination altgr + ~ :)
  8. K

Plane starts underground at some airfields

I wonder if this can be a gfx card issue?.. What graphic card do you use? i.e Nvidia, ATI Radeon etc? Or do you use an internal gfx?
  9. K

Argh - Why would this be so difficult ? Multiple issues trying to start this sim RF Evo 9.5

Looks like you have an integrated graphics in your cpu. And that could be the issue in this case.. Could be, but it´s not certain that it is the problem. Also AMD has dropped DirectX9 support on their hardware but there is a solution to this issue too somewhere. you might have to search this...
  10. K

NO control continuity between aircraft

Hm, I´m not sure about it but it doesn´t hurt to do so.. Check if all controlls does what they are supposed to do.. I.e check buttons and so on. If I remember right, the DXS is a 7channel radio , so that can explain why you can´t use all channels too. I suggest if you have the ability to...
  11. K

Radiomaster TX16S

I see, I got no clue how to use any OpenTX transmitter .. but glad you figured it out and got it to work. =) Fly safe!
  12. K

Radiomaster TX16S

When using usb cable or the Usb dongle from Eflite, you can only use 8channels. Even if you have a higher channel radio. If I remember it right it is a limitation from the usb interface itself ..But I could be wrong about that . =) So you´ll notice some of your switches won´t work. The...
  13. K

transmitter does not work with USB extension cable

Try a shorter cable.. I had this exact problem with my printer.. if the cable is >2m it didn´t work. I changed to a shorter 1m.. and voila. I do understand why a 2m or longer usb cable doesn´t work. Because they´re cables that are way longer than that =)
  14. K

Planes don't respond to controls, auto level and fly by themselves

My friend has a DXs too and on his transmitter Button C enables Safe mode. It might be somehting you need to change in the radiosettings in RF. Also using a dongle might cause the issue, as you can only use 8channels max. The Interlink DX gives you alot more channels to play around with...
  15. K

SAFE Beginner/Intermediate Swapping Whilst Flying 9.5S For No Obvious Reason

I tried the "normal" with Safe select and the one with GPS.. and it worked normal. However I noticed if you fly the one with gps on intermediate it will pull up the plane at a certain distance from the ground, if you´re doing a nosedive. Is it maybe that you refer too? To be able to see...
Back