Recent content by lrogers

1. L

Rf6 upgrade and windows 8

That fix did the trick! Back up and running! Thanks!!!!!
  2. L

Potential fix for Windows 8 disk issues (AMD hardware only)

BINGO! RF 6 is loading as I type! Thanks fellows!!!!!
  3. L

at this point, 4.5 is my only option since 6 WILLNOT load, just crashed the computer (HP Pavilion w/AMD processor).
  4. L

My computer died and I had to replace it with one that has WINDOWS 8 for the opsys. When I went to reload my RF I was able to load RF 4.5 okay, but when I try to use the RF 6 Upgrade disk, the computer locks up.:mad: Any known issues with the upgrade and WINDOWS 8??????
  5. L

Realflight G5 ideas...

I would like to see the timer. Since we have a Bergan Intrepid and gasser, how about a turbine?
  6. L

Question for the Knife Edge guys

When you add a model to the sim, do you have to enter into some sort of royality agreement with the model's manufacturer? I was just wondering if this was the reason the were no JR, Hirobo or Century helicopters included.
  7. L

suggestion/request

When the next "enhancement/update" is made to 4.5, would it be possible to add a timer (count up/down) to the nav gadgets window?
  8. L

auto rotations

Are the helos in G4.5 more "forgiving" in auto rotations than those in G-2 or am I finally just getting the hang of them? :confused:
  9. L

Kudos to the Knife Edge team

I recently up graded my computer and bought the new G-4.5 version of REAL FLIGHT along with all the expansions packs. I am using the Windows Vista 64 bit OS and had ZERO problems with the install. I also downloaded the up-dated add-on packages, again with no problems (waiting for #5!). Coming...
  10. L

Hey design gurus.......

Basically. I actually think the one in the picture is the stretched "N" version that is used by a lot of companies for ferry work to off shore oil rigs. That would sure be fun to fly though!
  11. L

Hey design gurus.......

When you don't have anything else to design, how about givng a rendering of Century's (Funkey) S-61 (H-3) Sea King a whirl? I'm building one now and it would be cool to have one to practice on. Mine will have a 5 blade main and tail rotor, OS 70 for power and a JR Vigor CS on the inside. Mine...
  12. L

d3dx9_36.dll error

Okay fellows, this has me concerned. I just bought Real Flight 4.5 and all five expansion packs. I haven't installed it yet since my current computer won't support it. I am having a new machine built with the following specs: processor: MSI K9N2 SLI Platinum Motherboard CPU Bundle - AMD Phenom...
Back