Recent content by MartinT

1. M

RF9.5s Steam really annoying

Do I need to do a full install to get 9.5 or is it smart enough to just update the 9.0 already installed?... (Asking this because I really don't want to do all the extra imports of models and extra's again and the customisation of my transmitter settings) As I see it the only gain is to have the...
  2. M

Anti aliassing not in settings?

Thanks guys, I will copy your settings Technoid, thank you for the screenshot!
  3. M

9.00.022 feedback

The new controller feels so much better, both ergonomically and the gimbal sticks are great! (not the spongy Futaba with its limited amount of switches of the previous versions) And having all the switches (i.e. channels) work is a big improvement over the previous version too. The E-flite...
  4. M

Anti aliassing not in settings?

Where do I set the anti aliassing in RF9? I am experiencing some jagged edges of the wing leading edges under certain views (like when the aircraft is at or near the beginning of the runway). I have a Geforce 1070Ti, so I could set those settings in the Geforce menu, but what is optimal...
  5. M

Controller usb cable damaged.

Do you have any pics, descriptions of what you did, I have been thinking quite a while about modding, but one idea might lead to another... See ya!, Martin
  6. M

Heres to G5!!!!!:D

G5 is A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!! I say: a big round of applause for the makers! The multi player combat is worth the money alone, The rest is a gift!!!! a BIG THANK YOU to ALL KNIFEEDGE/REALFLIGHT PEOPLE who made G5 possible (you know who you are) !!!!
  7. M

A-10 Warthog WIP

We need that A10 NOW, YA HEAR! :p Just kidding, it looks great, just take all the time you need, and make it real sweet! Regards, Martin
  8. M

Request Aircraft here

That's great news Tom! I'll get on it straight away! Thanks!
  9. M

Request Aircraft here

What I am really missing is a formation of aircraft. There are a few for the freeware FMS-software around. (maybe they can be converted to work in G4?) The best would be something like a diamond 4-ship F16 Thunderbirds (FMS freeware a/c) The whole airframe itself could be quite simple, the...
  10. M

Monitor size; max supported resolution

I've got it running at 3840x1024 full screen, and it works beautifully! (that equates to 3 screens of 1280x1024 each :cool: ) Thanks to my MatroxTriplehead2Go. Really immersing view, I can highly recommend it, also for racing and flying sims. Regards, Martin
Back