Recent content by REBEL

1. R

MXS_HobbyKing MX2_AV

My variant of the MXS is based on the HobbyKing MX2 foamy, a great looking, great flying and stable RC model (I bought the one with the blue & green color scheme). The size, weight, prop and power system are matched with the actual stock RC model. I'll be working on the blue/green Gary...
  2. R

MXS_HobbyKing MX2_AV

REBEL submitted a new upload: MXS_HobbyKing MX2_AV View the Swap Page
  3. R

Request Aircraft here

Some Nice Scale Planes Here's my list of planes I'd like to see in scale, made by the modeling experts, for .40 to 1.20 size engines (I have 3-views for many of these): A1-D Skyraider Starduster Too ... one of the most beautiful biplanes ever built Wagner-Hirth AKROSTAR Mk.II North American...
  4. R

Acroduster - Hotrod Black_CS

If you can't post an honest rating & comment (hear me helohero!), then DON'T post any at all...... Final version of this CS, tweaked to perfection. I like this version best. First thing I did was get rid of the pilot's raggedy old brown leather jacket with the slightly pink tinged fur...
  5. R

REBEL submitted a new upload: Acroduster - Hotrod Black_CS View the Swap Page
  6. R

Acroduster - Hotrod Black_CS - Images

Images
  7. R

REBEL updated Acroduster - Hotrod Black_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. R

Extra330S Pepsi Max_CS

Here's a super-cool, totally original color scheme from the REBEL paint shop. The Pepsi MAX aerobatic team. Pepsi MAX, only one of the best soft drinks ever made. Great taste, zero calories, no sugar, and best of all... it can help you lose weight! I started drinking Pepsi MAX a few months...
  9. R

Extra330S Pepsi Max_CS

REBEL submitted a new upload: Extra330S Pepsi Max_CS View the Swap Page
  10. R

Extra330S Pepsi Max_CS - Images

Images
  11. R

Extra330S Pepsi Max_CS

REBEL updated Extra330S Pepsi Max_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. R

Extra330S Castrol Aviator_CS

It's been awhile, but here's another awesome real plane color scheme, complete with sponsor logos, from the REBEL paint shop. It's mostly based on some photos I found on Airliners.net, but I added my name and number. NOTE: Under the wings, you'll notice a bend along the green edge at the...
  13. R

REBEL submitted a new upload: Extra330S Castrol Aviator_CS View the Swap Page
  14. R

Extra330S Castrol Aviator_CS - Images

Images
  15. R

REBEL updated Extra330S Castrol Aviator_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
Back