Recent content by rufus

1. R

Challenge score

Really old thread but I'm hoping for help. I'm having the samt problem on RF 7.5 on a computer at the club. Challenges starts and runs bot doesn't stop on finish. And no score. There seems to have been a link to a solution in this thread but the link is dead. Would be so happy if I can make...
  2. R

Grapple challenge bug?

Just tried in 7.5 (7.50.015) and I can see both planes in this version.
  3. R

Grapple challenge bug?

I just started the grapple challenge. On level 5 one of the planes is missing, hangar is empty. I have read about a known bug in an old thread but then it was the AT6 that were missing. https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?threads/rf-7-5-bug-reports.31147/post-261539 For me its the other...
  4. R

37in JF Extra 330 (VPP) Fede Edit_AV

RealFlight crashes on import...
  5. R

Futaba T14SG Interface

Sounds great that you made it work. Now to the question already been asked here. How did you set it up? I would love to go wireless with my Futaba radio.
  6. R

Monitor and Card recommendations?

I am planning an major update and get a new motherboard, CPU, Video card and RAM. I hope I can use my old cabinet and my disks 2x SSD and 2x HDD to save some money. If it was just the card I could maybe afford a 970 but I also need money for the other parts. I am thinking of an i5 maybe 6500...
  7. R

Thanks for good advice. Since my computer is quite old I will have to change my motherboard, CPU, RAM and video card. It will cost a lot of money and I don't want to spend more on the card than I have to. However I don't want to spend money on an upgrade and not get satisfied. Today I run a ATI...
  8. R

I'm looking for a new graphics card for good performance in RF7. How much do I have to spend? My computer is getting old (it's from 2009) but is performing okay. I´m gonna upgrade but what card do I need? I don't play games, mainly use it for photographs (Adobe Lightroom). I am only using one...
  9. R

Target Pratice PI

I have the same problem with the Target Practice AP. I am running RF7.5. How do I turn off multi channel effects? I also get an error message when loading the AP. Error loading object Dogfighter Drone - Loop. Not found. why?
  10. R

MultiMode with T6J - problem

It sure does :o Turned the cable and now it works just fine. Thanx.
  11. R

MultiMode with T6J - problem

Hi. I'm using RF7.5 with the interlink elite controller. I want to try multimode with my Futaba T6J but the program says "No controller found. You must have two controllers to enter MultiMode". I have put my futaba is in "trainer mode". What am I doing wrong?
Back