Recent content by sterk03

1. S

DR and Expo Switch on DX8 or NX10

Ok Thanks I will try it. Somehow I got in my head from the original setup I hadt to use the made up model name which would be the only connection to the evolution and then I select the models from within the sim and use the models dual rates/expo or use the nx10 dualrates and expo. But that I...
  2. S

Multiplayer audio problems unable to communicate

In multiplayer trying to get the communications to work. Both of us test our mikes and they work fine and one of us can hear the other but the other flyer cannot hear. Testing our audio both mike and speaker or headset both work fine. Just cannot get the 2 way communication in the multiplayer...
  3. S

Ok Thanks and that is where I'm confused. I thought you have one model or named evolution as an aircraft to connect the nx10 to the sim. This is making one connection and through the aircraft model so how do I enter additional ones if your to only have one connection to the evolution sim? I am...
  4. S

So I have an associated question so I am using NX10 and its set to an aircraft EVolution in the initial setup to connect to the sim. So my question I want to fly 2 different aircraft in the sim. Both aircraft will have different dual rates and expo so how do I do this without changing the...
  5. S

Best setup for a AMD display adapter and resolution adjustments?

I must have it well then I must go get it...give me some time to sort it out. Thanks for the info. Sterk03
  6. S

Cessna 150T throttle only runs in reverse

The Cessna 150T throttle only goes in reverse I tried moving switches and can't get forward thrust? Using the DXs controller Has anyone had this problem. Sterk03
  7. S

RF Evolution quarterly additions to Evolution problem installing

sorry for the late THANK YOU but I appreciate it, that's what I could not figure it was lke is it there or not but nothing told me I installed it correctly , later I did see new aircraft so I figured it out, I just thought it would be more info. Thanks again for your explanation I appreciate...
  8. S

Best setup for a AMD display adapter and resolution adjustments?

I'm not sure if RF has display adapters to have AMD display the aircraft and scenery? It seems the aircraft is always not clear and line crawl no matter what setting in the sim I set it to. Does anyone have a setup with an AMD display or any display adapter which gives a clearer picture. Thanks...
  9. S

ESC key manual

With the post on opening up a window I was able to enter and now I can get the old menu ontop of the screen with the ESC keep. Thanks to all for help. Sterk03, understand it's basically the same menu but until you mentioned it I could not now if it was any different or different menus then the...
  10. S

RF Evolution quarterly additions to Evolution problem installing

So I paid my $70 dollars for the years quarterly additons. I received a product code for steam and entered it into the Steam as per instructions. It has added nothing new to my -Evolution. How are you to make the addition updates adding aircraft? To me it just reinstalled the original...
  11. S

Helpful videos for RealFlight Evolution

Just to chime in the ESC key does nothing for me either. I will try using the notepad to change things. When we say the new menu do we mean a new written menu with different info or are we just talking about the old menu in the new Evolution with the same info but a different way of accessing...
  12. S

ESC key manual

So I use my NX10 controler with the newly purchased Evolution. It says to use the esc key to get the new manual...pushing the ESC key does nothing on my screen? Is there another way to get the menu? I did see a thread on getting the old manual and I will try that also. I have not used the...
  13. S

Cessna 150T Eflite

I am looking for a Cessna 150T for RF9.5. I was ordering evolution because it has this model. HH is so messed up I have not received it and now hearing too many complaints about Evolution and Steam. I do not see it listed on the swap page but I am fairly new with RF and swap. Does anyone know...
  14. S

some order confusion? software only email download

Just ordered the evolution and it said it was an email order. To me that is a download link for my order not a disc sent in a box. I know we are approachng a holiday but normally email orders are sent when payment is sent and a link for the download with a password. Can someone chime in who...
  15. S

I'm flying the Cessna Eflite Carbon Z 150 2.1 M Tri gear, is the newer taildragger version out for realflight yet?

Is it worth getting the evolution version for the Cessna 150T model. I have heard various reports of the sim as not really any new tech to it? Sterk03
Back