Recent content by Stuart Bazley

1. Stuart Bazley

Simulator Controller Issues

I just received my RF 9.5 and I'm ready to request a refund. I installed everything as per the manual, plugged in the controller and it lights up, but that's all she wrote. After changing from a powered hub to a version 3 USB all I got were spasmodic stick movement. The correct sticks move in...
  2. Stuart Bazley

Is this just a nasty rumour?

I'm a RF user from way back, how many years I can't remember (getting old) I'm an invalid and confined to bed, so RF is a blessing and it's extremely well used (at least 4 good lengthy flights a week. It's helped me keep my mind off other matters and also off pain. Once I'm flying RF I'm no...
  3. Stuart Bazley

Well, Why not ?

Sorry I'm new here but not new to Real Flight. Why can't RF Basic users have addon packs. OK we don't pay as much as we do for RF7 but how many Basic versions are simply collecting dust on a shelf. I know mine is mainly because I have RF7. But what about the people who can't afford the big jump...
  4. Stuart Bazley

Upgrading to 7

Well, that took a while but I really enjoyed this thread. I was backing (rats I've forgotten his name, the guy with the separate game and controller) I actually felt sorry for him. I got the impression he was about to get thumped. If it wasn't for that long post that I understood exactly what...
  5. Stuart Bazley

Installing and using previous versions planes.

Thanks for the link Adam, I'm afraid it wasn't much help because I just want know which files are for planes and which ones not to use. Regards .. Stu
  6. Stuart Bazley

old version imports to RF7

Rats, I've just posted a similar question, I completely missed seeing this one. Although mine is slightly different. Simply copying the dck across works well but that method also copies many other items such as trees and shrubs. So which specific files have to be copied to RF7. It seems that if...
  7. Stuart Bazley

Installing and using previous versions planes.

Ho Simmers, I'ce just received RF7 and although it has a large range of aircraft I'd like to add the planes from Version 4.5. Which dck files should I copy across to 7? If I just copy them all, the planes load with no problems but once I try to go online I get an error telling me many files are...
Back