Recent content by tking101

1. T

Some simple questions

How do you make a fence for an airport? I need to know the steps that it takes to make a fence that you can see through as a airport object for RF. I have tried both a "Jpeg" image of a chain link fence and making an AlPHA channel with black holes, I also tried making a chain link fence in...
  2. T

Some simple questions

How to you make a fence that you can see through? I'm been trying to make extra objects for airports. Things like custom flags, club logo's. I have tried to make a custom gate that need a piece of fence with no luck. I have made a tga file with the alpha channel with the black "holes" in it...
  3. T

Windsock selfmade

Great looking Windsock Dear Nizz: Could you send me or post the file for the windsock. If you did it in 3dmax that file would help me learn how it's done. Thanks Tim King :) :)
  4. T

Airport Object Requests

Many thanks Dear Bosshawg: The files did work well. I need to know how to do it myself. I have 3dmax and photoshop to work with. I just need to know what to check when making the file. Any help would be great. Thanks again for the great files. Tim King :) :) The problem with bringing...
  5. T

Edit Chicken Targets

Has anyone been able to change the image of the "chicken" on the Exp. Pack 7's chicken taget. It could be nice to have a "tank" to shoot at or a "train". If you know how this can be done please respond. Tim King
  6. T

Flying Pilgrim Field 5 Point 1A_AP

Flying Pilgrims R.C. Airport at 2166 Ridge Rd. Superior Twp. Mi. This airport is a exact copy of the field where the club flys, but also has many targets from Expansion Pack 7 in the fields surrounding the airport. It is going to be an on going project by adding the farms and towns around the...
  7. T

Flying Pilgrim Field 5 Point 1A_AP

tking101 submitted a new upload: Flying Pilgrim Field 5 Point 1A_AP View the Swap Page
  8. T

Flying Pilgrim Field 5 Point 1_AP

Flying Pilgrim Air Field , 2166 Ridge Rd. Superior Twp, MI. This airport is a exact copy of the land which the club flys on. This airport is for users of 5.1 of Realflight. Air field layout is used for training new pilots and for planning future inprovments to the airport. The measuring...
  9. T

Flying Pilgrim Field 5 Point 1_AP

tking101 submitted a new upload: Flying Pilgrim Field 5 Point 1_AP View the Swap Page
  10. T

Piligrim Flying Field Ver 5F_AP

Flying Pilgrim Field Pratice Download
  11. T

Piligrim Flying Field Ver 5F_AP

tking101 submitted a new upload: Piligrim Flying Field Ver 5F_AP View the Swap Page
  12. T

Aircraft - Project - List

Need Help with club logo I need help in making our club logo (Flying Pilgrims) into a 5.0 or 5.1 airport object that can be used on the runway as a decal and as a vertical sign decal. I make the logo in Coral Draw X4 and can save it into many different file formats. I need to know which file...
  13. T

Piligrim Flying Field Ver 5C_AP

For Version 5.0. Flying Pilgrims Airfield. 2168 Ridge Rd. Superior Twp. MI 48198. This is the lastest version of the airport. The measuring sticks are set to teach new pilots how to fly the correct flight pattern around the field. Airfield shows all surrounding area including roads with...
  14. T

Piligrim Flying Field Ver 5C_AP

tking101 submitted a new upload: Piligrim Flying Field Ver 5C_AP View the Swap Page
  15. T

Piligrim Flying Field Ver 5B_AP

For Version 5.0. Flying Pilgrim Field,2168 Ridge Rd, Superior Twp. MI 48198. This is an exact layout of the airfield and surrounding area including road with telephone lines. Measuring sticks are used to teach new pilots how to fly the correct flight pattern around the airfield. Airfield can...
Back