Recent content by TPRogers

1. TPRogers

Modeltech Magic

technoid! Another beautifully rendered model this is! Just wanted to throw my hat into the ring and say so. I've been in FULL gig mode, thus haven't posted in a while, but I always stop in and read what's going on here!, and of course FLY your creations! <smile> The Modeltech Magic is about as...
  2. TPRogers

Modeltech Magic

csgill75! ... and don't we know it! <smile> After all the time spent on the 1/3 Fokker Dr.I, that's exactly what you and I found! "Floaty" would be an excellent word to describe it. Adding weight was the key!, as CG shifts didn't seem to do much to that one! I tweeked it even more and have it...
  3. TPRogers

Big Red

I absolutely AGREE here! Not on Big Red specifically of course, but in general. Because I fly all giant scale in actual RC, that is EXACTLY what I have noticed too! My compensation method has been to ADD WEIGHT, and at the CG. The results are much more accurate to real world flying, which is...
  4. TPRogers

Big Red

technoid! Yet ANOTHER beautifully rendered and accurate flying airplane! Being a fan of GIANT scale, as that is what I predominantly fly in RC, well ... LOVED this one! Can't say enough. WONDERFUL!!!:D TPRogers
  5. TPRogers

THANKS are in order!...

... and I hope I have chosen the right category! I thought it was because this is where I have met and chatted with all of you! So... ... goes without saying that I am a huge WWI enthusiast, which is why after joining I posted in RF6 asking if anyone might be interested in doing up a 1/4 or 1/3...
  6. TPRogers

Big Red

Man but this process is FASCINATING! I tip my cap to you technoid and everyone else that can model using this medium! THANKS to csgill75, I now have a bead on the editor, but to actual model a plane from jump... just blows me away! I'm finishing my 2nd Fokker DVIII in 1/4 scale for RC... but...
  7. TPRogers

Aircraft designer's multi-player session

Indeed! Arizona Model Aircrafters will do pretty much ANY WWI model up to 1/3 scale if you have the jing! I have bought from them in the past with nary an issue... but others have had problems. The 1/3 Gotha will be formidable! Looking forward to flying that one!... even though compared to the...
  8. TPRogers

1918FokkerDrI_LtVonRaben_Blau_AV

1918 Fokker Dr.I in the personal colors of Ltn. August Raben. The original builder of this model deserves THANKS for picking such a nice subject! After some excellent tutoring by csgill75 .. ( THANKS Chris! ) .. in the ways and means of editing/physics using the RF editor, I made some changes to...
  9. TPRogers

TPRogers submitted a new upload: 1918FokkerDrI_LtVonRaben_Blau_AV View the Swap Page
  10. TPRogers

1918FokkerDrI_LtVonRaben_Blau_AV - Images

Images
  11. TPRogers

TPRogers updated 1918FokkerDrI_LtVonRaben_Blau_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. TPRogers

Big Red

technoid! Yet ANOTHER beauty! LOVE the size too! I have to mention that I like the larger models as that's what I fly in actual RC.. so .. yeah, gonna like this! Being the WWI Fan that I am, I noticed that if I squint my eyes, it kinda looks like a Fokker! :D TPRogers
  13. TPRogers

Ringmaster

THANKS guys!... and I mean ALL you! I think it's pretty apparent that this was simply a misunderstanding, and nothing more... well, also an attempt at a little humor that crashed and burned. ( note the aeronautical reference!... ahem. ) We're all good! In addition... technoid! You are indeed, a...
  14. TPRogers

Ringmaster

technoid! Here's what happened: When I went to download the Ringmaster, I took a perfunctory look at the script/text you wrote .. ( as I had been following your build from the start on the forum! ) .. and my eye went to the actual listing of names underneath. So I went HEY!!!!!.. :D .. and...
  15. TPRogers

Ringmaster

adrenoline 60/technoid! I assure you .. PUBLIC RIDICULE .. was NOT my intent! You know, I have always maintained that THIS misunderstanding is the problem with this particular medium .. meaning .. it doesn't matter how many emoticons or smiley's one uses, or the fact that one's intent is that...
Back