Recent content by TrueBuild

1. T

FrSky XSR-SIM Wireless USB Dongle For Simulators

The old 7.5 wired dongle (G7 interface) works with 9.5
  2. T

Transfering models and contoller stuff to another PC

I was confused about the AV, I see now that the AV is a RFX file that can be imported.
  3. T

Transfering models and contoller stuff to another PC

Hi all, I have setup a model helicopter and controller for a pal; now I would like to put the files on a memory stick and transfer them to his PC. I can see the Radio Profiles I need to copy. What else would I need to make sure I copy the helicopter I have edited onto the memory stick? We both...
  4. T

Can you simulate Expo by editing Physics parameters in RF models?

If you use your real TX you can setup any values you like.
  5. T

More control movement for the same agle of model change

1. Expo:- you are correct in that I'm not wanting to change expo. I like to use my real transmitter for expo. Which reminds me I must set expo in the model to zero. 2. "That is you want to see the controls on the plane move more but have the plane itself move less" Yes :) I will try your...
  6. T

Thanks for the hint about the "Advanced" option! I will have a go with the ABACH35%_HOVER all day_AV ;)
  7. T

I'm reticent to state which specific plane, because it will seem as though I'm criticizing someones work. It is from the Extra stable, if that helps you in specifying what settings I could adjust.
  8. T

I would like to make the model less sensitive to stick movement. e.g. when practicing rolling harrier I would like to be forced to move the sticks more and see the control surfaces move more. Currently I'm moving the sticks small amounts and the control surfaces are moving a small amount...
  9. T

Simple stuff

That is it! Not sure why, but I was really dumb; I was trying to change a read only value lol Thank you all.
  10. T

Simple stuff

Hi all, How do I make a plane heavier? I thought change the mass of the fuselage, but that is grayed out. Presumably because the weight of the fuselage depends on its components? So how should I go about increasing the weight of a plane? My aim is to make the plane act less like balloon.
  11. T

Cannot save model/read only

I have found the problem It was Windows Defenders new anti ransomware blocking changes to user data. By using "Allow an app through Controlled folder access" and adding a an allowed app, e.g. RealFlight7.exe RealFlight7 now works :)
  12. T

Thanks for the quick reply. Since this is in my C:\Users\Username\Documents\RealFlight 7\Vehicles\CustomVehicles\3dhs extra 330lt 108.rfvehicle folder, I assume that it must be a swap page plane. The problem is that RF says the file is read only when I have just create a new version of the plane...
  13. T

Cannot save model/read only (Solved) Hi all, Can you help? I seem to have messed up my system a little. I'm doing a simple thing like changing the smoke parameters, but when I come to save the model RF7.5 says the model file is read only so I have to change the name a little by adding a number...
  14. T

Taranis setup for Realflight 8

I'm using RF 7.5 ; however, I cannot think why there would be any difference in TX setup... Your setup is the same as mine and I use the G7 wired interface so it should work. As others have said you can move the centre point 1500 by a very large amount interactively to see how it changes in...
  15. T

Having trouble editing a plane

For instance the YAK 54 3D stream. If I kill the engine and go and select edit I can hear the engine startup and all the settings in engine start flickering about! How do I edit a plane without the engine running? Is there a way to edit the plane without the TX connected? I'm using the...
Back