Recent content by Zach Brockway

1. Z

Custom propeller basic tutorial

On the heels of support for custom helicopter visual blades comes support for custom propellers! Again, this post is intended to be a brief introduction to the authoring requirements, and a more detailed tutorial will be posted at a later date. Note that it’s possible to create both variable...
  2. Z

Blender Exporter

Knife Edge Software has never provided an official Blender export utility, per se. The Blender workflow that I'm familiar with utilizes our standalone 3ds2kex utility. Unless newer versions of Blender have stopped offering the ability to export to a 3ds file, I'm not sure what you're asking for.
  3. Z

Helicopter Blur Disc bug

Check the UVs on the blur disk geometry, and examine each colorscheme's diffuse texture at the point where the blur geometry is mapped to. As of RF6, that geometry is actually textured, instead of being a solid (hard-coded) color.
  4. Z

RF 5.50.019 Beta Full Screen Issues

If you've encountered problems starting RealFlight in full screen mode, please try updating to the latest beta (5.50.022). https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?p=193485
  5. Z

Poor Man's Bump Map

Thanks to those who are taking their time to try and help out the other members of the community in figuring out how to best make use of some of these new features of RealFlight! Just to add a bit to what Japhet wrote and give you guys a few links to check out... ------ For those who would...
  6. Z

swap pages

If you're seeing spell checker underlines when posting, it's probably because you're using the Firefox browser, which automatically spell checks textareas on forms. I don't think Internet Explorer has that feature, which would explain why some of you aren't seeing it. If you're interested, you...
  7. Z

I can´t changue airports

It looks like your display driver is dated September of 2003 (likely from whatever CD was provided with your computer or video card), according to the tech support information in the output you attached. If this is accurate, you should definitely look into updated video drivers, as that could...
  8. Z

BOB BAKER'S POLL hehe

Feel free to discuss the features you'd like to see with other users, but please don't clutter the board unnecessarily. Thanks.
  9. Z

The 3ds2kex converter is back

The 3ds2kex converter utility has been restored to the KEmax Downloads section of the web site. Please note that this does not represent a significant feature update to the software; rather, it fixes a number of small issues, and still has some known incompatibilities. Zach
Back