mwilson914

B-1B (GBU-31x18)_EA

• B-1B (GBU-31x18)-0.jpg
    B-1B (GBU-31x18)-0.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 92
Do you like carpet bombing the enemy and random civilians on a whim?
Do you like showing others who's boss?
Does having a bigger and badder B-1B Lancer than the other guy make you feel better about yourself?

If you said yes to all of the above, then do I have a treat for you!

Presented just for you this Christmas Eve. An experience that will take your breath away...or your life if you're not careful at the field. Introducing the Rockwell B-1B Lancer with 18 dropable GBU-31 unguided munitions. That's right boys and girls, your neighbors can now honestly FEAR YOU!!!

This version of the B-1B Lancer has 18 dropable GBU-31 bombs. The model had a lot of work done to it to accomodate this number of dropable items. The pilots had to be removed, the crew entrance no longer opens and closes, nor is there any modeled components there anymore.

If your system can take it, then this B-1B Lancer is a lot of fun to fly. I have an NVIDIA GTX-560 ti with 1GB of DDR5 RAM. My graphics are set to the highest on most settings and I get around 60 frames at Joe's HD with this EA. The frame rate can drop quite a bit if flying fast when releasing the bombs, but it remains fairly steady if flown at slower speeds.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back