Johnny31297

Eurocopter X3_EA

• Eurocopter X3-0.jpg
    Eurocopter X3-0.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 189
Hey there! Enjoying my RealFlight models? Consider checking out AccuRC 2. If you like my models for RF, you'll love my work for AccuRC.

_____

The Eurocopter (or Airbus Helicopters, as you want) X³ (X-Cubed) for RealFlight!
This helicopter was designed to set new milestones in helicopter flight. It reached a top speed of 472km/h (255 KTAS) in level forward flight at 3048m altitude.
While getting it’s lift from a CW-rotating 5 blade rotorhead, the torque is countered by two props mounted on short wings on both sides of the fuselage. These props also generate the forward thrust for reaching incredible speeds.
Now you have the chance to fly this aircraft in RealFlight 7! Featuring the full functionality of the original X³ and a highly detailed cockpit with full dual-pilot controls, switches and even a FADEC-panel, it's perfect for exploring sceneries, doing ringrace or just flying around and having fun :)

Controls:
Channels 1-4: usual heli controls
Channel 5 (DualRates): Electronics, Generators, FADEC activation
Channel 6 (Knob): Thrust lever for fast forward flight (decreases collective range proportionally)
Channel 7 (Thr. Hold): Gear retract
Channel 8 (3-pos-switch): FADEC switches (OFF-IDLE-FLY)

Cameras:
F4: Cockpit view (highly recommended!)
F5: Cockpit-from-side-view
F6: Tail camera

Once you entered airplane mode, you don't have to worry about your collective anymore. It basically handels like an airplane! :)

Enjoy!

Oh, and thanks to Kyle Stacy who convinced me to release this baby which just roamed my hard drive for about 5 months now :p
Reactions: jjf and kyle stacy

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back