33% Pitts S-1 Special

While waiting on one last response on physics for this one, I started doing some thumbnail renders for the swap pages.

Wow these things can take FOREVER!!!:D:D

Attachments

• Pitts Gloss.jpg
    Pitts Gloss.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Pitts Gloss2.jpg
    Pitts Gloss2.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Pitts Final.jpg
    Pitts Final.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 18
While waiting on one last response on physics for this one, I started doing some thumbnail renders for the swap pages.

Wow these things can take FOREVER!!!:D:D

I'm liking the shine on the first 2 ;) Looks like you forgot to throw a coat
wax on the third

Which Andy

Once upon a time....you were Good Andy and I was Bad Andy.

You are taking so long with the model (one that I am anxious to fly) that I think your name should be changed to ...

Slow Andy.:D

My part is done. I'm patiently waiting for a response on physics, which I will not rush. I have too much time invested to release something that is not ready.

Now, throw in 2 kids, out of school for summer, a wife that's bored, and a job that's really getting to me, and RF kind of takes a back seat. :D

My part is done. I'm patiently waiting for a response on physics, which I will not rush. I have too much time invested to release something that is not ready.

Now, throw in 2 kids, out of school for summer, a wife that's bored, and a job that's really getting to me, and RF kind of takes a back seat. :D

Yeah, I was on that page today. Its looking good but I am compiling a relatively short list of things to consider.

No, we had company over for dinner and had to clean house since I am working this weekend. I should be able to wrap things up this evening assuming nothing else comes up with family that requires my attention. Its too hot to head out to the flying field after work(102F today with humidity making it 110).

Back