33% Pitts S-1 Special

Thanks MR. Now dont get me wrong, I have NO problem with the AVs being created (I, myself, have made mods on my end as the uploaded version is a little tame for my taste). That shows me people are having fun with my efforts. I could honestly care less about the rates though. Give me a nice comment saying that there is an area for improvement, something was left out, or it's completely wrong. This is how I learn. It was just a shock to me to read a couple say it flies great, but then in a day or so, there's an AV for it where the physics have been given what seems to be a thorough overhaul. There is ONLY one AV that didnt surprise me. Im sure that person knows who he is, and bonus points for the first correct guess on who he is.:p

Anyway, I have fun making these models, and Im glad you guys like them enough to make them suit your style.

Thanks MR. Now dont get me wrong, I have NO problem with the AVs being created (I, myself, have made mods on my end as the uploaded version is a little tame for my taste). That shows me people are having fun with my efforts. I could honestly care less about the rates though. Give me a nice comment saying that there is an area for improvement, something was left out, or it's completely wrong. This is how I learn. It was just a shock to me to read a couple say it flies great, but then in a day or so, there's an AV for it where the physics have been given what seems to be a thorough overhaul. There is ONLY one AV that didnt surprise me. Im sure that person knows who he is, and bonus points for the first correct guess on who he is.:p

Anyway, I have fun making these models, and Im glad you guys like them enough to make them suit your style.

In my case, I made a point of not rating it until my AV for it went up. It is possible you even wondered about the fact I hadn't rated it since I was clearly anticipating it coming out.

For the others, I'm sure they had that initial great impression, and then found some stuff they would prefer to improve and they had at it. That is a good thing. It means they flew it long enough to find some stuff they wanted to change.

And my guess is Hab.

Ah... thats just it Andy, I have no negative comments about this one at all on my end, I'm glad you took this one up. ( thought I taunted you enough through out the build :D ) But, being cereal here, its good looking and flying plane , I 'm just looking for something more realistic so I know kinda know what to expect when the time comes. Like I had mentioned , to each his own with their own flying style. Just not a 3d man myself. I'd kinda put them in a category of a heli pilot at any field. They're not well liked at fields around here with plane pilots. Cool to watch first time you witness, but after that when the smoke clears, if you want to get airborne your self at the same time, and your a plane guy and not a heli pilot, it's almost impossible to get airspace to take off and fly. You never know where there at, what there doing or, if you might be invading into their airspace or that they might be invading into yours while your trying to fly. Confusing and the two don't mix very well.

But, I had told you at the end ... "I think you've got a winner with this one! " Look at it this way ... with all this happening in what ?, 72 hrs after it hit the
swaps ...it's getting alot of attention ( with different varients, paint schemes ...etc) and an on going convo about this one ... THAT IS DEFINITELY COOL! I haven't seen to many other EA's that hit the swaps that get this much attention after being loaded. This one has definitely brought some following ..... ;)

Dude!

There is ONLY one AV that didn't surprise me. I'm sure that person knows who he is, and bonus points for the first correct guess on who he is.

You talking bout me?

I didn't do big and fast this time. Might do it later.:p

Lotsa Pitts

As far as I am concerned, there should be a Pitts for every occasion.

3-pitts-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Back