Addict

I don't know why I post these mini updates I guess it's because after I do something I want to take a break so I come here and mention what I did. I just updated the CS TGA file with the final mapping so now all that's left is creating the Spec Map which I'll do after my break.

Just hire someone to do the housework and keep on modeling :) We raked up leaves today for six hours .. ugh !!

I finished Addict so here's a beta for you to play with please let me know anything you find wrong or even changes you make for your personal taste. I might end up tweaking the physics a bit before release but I think they're pretty good now.

CONTROLS

Brakes: Up Elevator

CAMERAS

F4: Cinema Cam
F5: Pilot Seat
F6: Front of Plane
F7: Left of Plane
F8: Right of Plane

Attachments

• Addict 05.jpg
    Addict 05.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Addict_EA.RFX
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
Thanks technoid :) Here is a Red CS for the beta everyone.

Attachments

• Addict Red_CS.RFX
    788.5 KB · Views: 6
  • ScreenShot1575223043.jpg
    ScreenShot1575223043.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 8
Here's an Orange CS for Addict take a look and let me know if you like this way better or not it has black stripes around the ailerons, hstab, and vstab. Tell me if the main Yellow CS on the Beta should be modified before release to be like this one. Thanks!

Attachments

• Addict 06.jpg
    Addict 06.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Addict Orange_CS.RFX
    816.8 KB · Views: 9
nice okay then here is a blue version : )

Attachments

• Adiction Blue_CS.RFX
    769.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Excellent CS Tech..I remember it from awhile ago. Did you ever use/release that CS on another plane before.????

Yes I used it on Stagger Sport EP but the base color was a Dark Wine instead Dark Red. The Red looked better on this plane to me.

I think I'm going to rework the physics to reduce Addict weight it was patterned after the Addiction XL which has a 59 inch wingspan and a flying weight of 4.58 lbs. with 10.02 oz. wing loading. So if I scale Addict's weight for an Addiction XL the same size, plus a bit extra it should come out quite a bit lighter than it is now.

Has anyone else besides me tried out active braking on the engine ? It allows you to do some things a bit different.

Back