Aircraft - Project - List

I KNOW THIS IS A REPEAT REQUEST BUT COULD SOMEONE PLEASE CONVERT THE C-5 GALAXY FOR G4 TO G3.5 hONESTLY I WOULD DO IT MYSELF BUT I HAVENT THE FIRST CLUE HOW. ALL I KNOW HOW TO DO IS FLY THEM!

THANKS
SHAWN :cool:

In case you didn't realize it; using all caps is SHOUTING on a forum and considers very poor manners and not acceptable behavior.
Next, this post should be in the "Request Aircraft Here" thread.
Lastly, Welcome to the forum.

First Attempt!

Ok... I'm trying build an A380!

Research- 100% Finished
3D Modeling- 7% Finished
UV Mapping- 0% Finished
Setting Pivot Points- 0% Finished
Importing Into RealFlight- 0% Finished
Texture- 0% Finished

I just started today and is not going to be a fast build.

Build Thread:A380 Build Thread

Last edited:
Airliner Models

New to this forum. Just downloaded the B-747-400 model and I see an A-380 is in the works. Any other sites/resources where I can find Commercial Airline models ?
Boeing, Airbus McDonnell Douglas etc. ???

Also, I see that most of the modeling is done using 3D Studio Max. Can Lightwave ( by NewTek ) be used and then converted as well ?

Highheadspeed's Projects

Here's what's going down in my hanger......

Current Project

Vemon Night Ranger 3D Micro
Research – Done, Modelled from in hand ;)
3D Model – 100% Scale. Model 98% complete
UVW Map – Scans & resources gathered
Texture – 0%
Physics – Offered from Mikeymike21 :cool:

Next Project
E-Flight Blade 400

Future Project
Dash 8 Classic's 100/Q200/Q300
Dash 8 Q400

Attachments

• VenomNighRanger3DMicro.jpg
    VenomNighRanger3DMicro.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 14
  • NR3D Micro 3DS.jpg
    NR3D Micro 3DS.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 14
  • NR3D Micro 3DS 2.jpg
    NR3D Micro 3DS 2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 18
SweetWater said:
Intresting! Two versions it is! I just looked up some photos of the Talon and ran across a thunderbird scheme on airliners.net wich had the probe? :confused:

It would be spectacular if a modeler made a scale 3D version instead of my silly 2D version. :)

Just because a "gate guard" aircraft has a T-bird paint scheme does not mean it had been a flown Thunderbird aircraft. Since there's no BuNo on the aircraft it would be hard to tell if it had been. Sorry, I'm not sure which T-38s had the nose probe or not. But here's a photo of the Boss's aircraft that shows a probe. And most of the images I checked of the T-38 showed a probe.

You could also inquire with the Thunderbird Alumni Association. http://www.thunderbirdsalumni.com/

Here is a pretty good website, even though it's for the Rhino and not the Talon: "Follow the journey of a former USAF Thunderbirds (1970-1972) Administrative Officer (retired Colonel) during his approximately 7200 mile motorcycle adventure across the United States to visit all remaining (9) F-4E Phantom II aircraft on display that were once assigned to the Thunderbirds from 1969 to 1973. http://www.gdyounglove.net/html/travels/tbirdsondisplay/index-tbod.htm

Good Luck!!

Attachments

• T38.jpg
    T38.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Wingman57 said:
Extra 300S modeling done
Mig 21 modeling done
A6M3 Model done. Mapping in progress by Willsonman

hi wingman its me funtana erm i was wondering if you could build a f3p click of a malubu f3p or a mono plane indoor f3p plane plz it would be so fun to practise f3p on the sim instead of just free style :) it would be a big help thnx hers a link with a picture if u want any other picture i can get sum k ty

http://robotbirds.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=3202

Nemesis 52 or Nemesis Graupner ?

Hi everybody !!!

I 'm a new french user or Realflight G 4.5 and patiently i m now able to do my own CS but it s not possible for me to create my loved planes .. ( not for instance ) .

I m the happy owner of a Nemesis 52 from world models and i ' d like to fly it with my simulator and change the CS before doing it on my real plane ...

Can somebody realise it ? I know that it s not easy but these are wonderfull planes

iF this post is nt at the good place, excuse me .

Thanks at all and best regards from Paris !

Attachments

• Graupner Nemesis.jpg
    Graupner Nemesis.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 14
  • b9b1_1_bl.JPG
    b9b1_1_bl.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
E-flite Apprentice

Could anyone make this? Here are the specs

Specs
Wingspan: 58 in (1475mm)
Overall Length: 37 in (940mm)
Wing Area: 525 sq in (33.7 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 33–35 oz (910–1000 g) without battery; 40–45 oz (1135–1275 g) with battery
Motor Size: 15-size brushless outrunner (included)
Radio: 4-channel (required)
Servos: Included
Prop Size: 11x7E (included)
Hardware Included: Yes
Speed Control : E-flite Pro 30A brushless (included)
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 3200mAh 3S Li-Po battery
Approx. Flying Duration: 12–15 minutes
Approx. Assembly Time: 1 hour

Yes, anyone could make that. The software required is free, and many of the modelers here had no prior 3D modeling experience before RF.

Help

I need help on inserting Images on this thread. Everytime I try to post pictures and 3 views. It goes somewhere and I know not where.

This thread is not for inserting images. This thread is to let designers know what projects other designers are working on, so they don't duplicate efforts.

USCG HH-65 Dauphin

I wouldn't mind seeing a few more model heli's!

If someone could create:

HH-65 Dauphin
AH-1 Cobra

It would be greatly appreciated!!!
THX

Back