AT-28D-5

Hey Tech. Not to be picky but shouldn't the light color underneath meet the back of the wing? Just an observation. :unsure:
I'm sorry but my plane isn't perfect scale so that part isn't quite right. In my reference picture the height of my white bottom looks about right but due to a scale issue the wing is a little taller on the plane than the real one. The scale problem is the bottom of my plane isn't as "flat" as it should be which makes the wing a little taller on the plane.

On one of my rc models I had the same issue so I just angled the white down from the wing at a 45 degree angle for a very short distance to meet the existing white. But this is your model. Keep going. (y)

On one of my rc models I had the same issue so I just angled the white down from the wing at a 45 degree angle for a very short distance to meet the existing white. But this is your model. Keep going. (y)
Yes that's exactly what I thought about doing. I might tweak it later but right now I'm doing the rest of the color scheme. I do need to raise all of it up just a little anyway but I'm waiting till I finish the rest of the color scheme to go back and tweak it.

this is from the original site that you shared, and it's the highest resolution photo that I've been able to find.

sometimes when I look at it, it appears to say something like

COMANCHE
or
ARAMARCKE

in 2006, it was registered to Trojan Air Holdings in Anchorage Alaska.
maybe that word is...
ANCHORAGE
🤔🤔🤔

maybe not.

I think my final vote is tending to be that nobody will care. 😂🤭

Back