AT-28D-5

Thanks for looking guys I appreciate it. I had all those pictures but one but couldn't make out what it says, but DANGER would be a decent thing to put there. So like space boy mentioned some have it and some don't so I'm not sure what I'll do there. (leave all three out or put them there)

I added the ejection seat decals and the black rectangle with danger in it this morning. I also added a chevron star on the top and bottom wings but that's all this plane has just the single star without anything on the other wing. Here's a picture of the side view but I'm going to move the star on the wings in just a little so no picture of them. Now I need to tweak the bottom white area. The overall bottom needs to move up just a little and I'll look at how adding an angle to the back of the wing area looks while I'm at it (no promise on that one). It just depends on how it looks.

T-28D Nomad 05.jpg

One more thing. I created a "Techair T28B" prop for the first version I released with the proper colors so I'm going to create a Techair T28D" prop with the proper Yellow tips for the T-28D so it will look right.

The bottom white area of the fuselage should cross at the middle of the wing but it was too low so I needed to move it up. After I moved it up the area at the back of the wing was nearly where it should be so I only had to add a small angle to get it to align properly. So take a look at the pictures and see if it looks okay.

T-28D Nomad 07.jpgT-28D Nomad 08.jpgT-28D Nomad 09.jpg

Last edited:
The bottom white area of the fuselage should cross at the middle of the wing but it was too low so I needed to move it up. After I moved it up the area at the back of the wing was nearly where it should be so I only had to add a small angle to get it to align properly. So take a look at the pictures and see if it looks okay.

View attachment 130107View attachment 130108View attachment 130109

IT. LOOKS. SO. GOOD!!

(what did you end up putting in that black rectangle?)

Hey technoid. I was doing some more digging around on what could actually be printed in the black rectangle. I don't remember where I read it but it said "SOME" of the AT-28 NOMADS were fitted with autoeject ejection seats That could sense if the aircraft was damaged. The key word is some. That may be why we see some AT-28's without any markings at all. The more I look at Uncle twists image he put out at #458 and I enlarge it, it kind of looks like it says AUTOEJECT. Not to complicate things. Just wanted to bounce that off you. And see what you think. :unsure:

Hey technoid. I was doing some more digging around on what could actually be printed in the black rectangle. I don't remember where I read it but it said "SOME" of the AT-28 NOMADS were fitted with autoeject ejection seats That could sense if the aircraft was damaged. The key word is some. That may be why we see some AT-28's without any markings at all. The more I look at Uncle twists image he put out at #458 and I enlarge it, it kind of looks like it says AUTOEJECT. Not to complicate things. Just wanted to bounce that off you. And see what you think. :unsure:
Do you have a link to the place that metnions "autoeject"? I've seen a few mentions of some of the T-28Ds having ejection seats but don't remember seeing anything about "autoeject"

I found another large picture and here's a cutout of that area without any resizing but I still can't tell for sure what it says.

Here's a link to the full picture.

http://207.58.183.25/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/AT-28D-Take-of-at-Republic-Airport.jpg

Ejection Seat Warning 01.jpg

I am sorry I can't remember where I read that. I was all over the place, looking into the NOMAD history and modifications, then ejection seats and the first aircraft to use ejection seats and I can't remember where I saw it. Again I didn't mean to complicate things. Just wanted to see what you thought. You could always leave it the way it is sorry.

I am sorry I can't remember where I read that. I was all over the place, looking into the NOMAD history and modifications, then ejection seats and the first aircraft to use ejection seats and I can't remember where I saw it. Again I didn't mean to complicate things. Just wanted to see what you thought. You could always leave it the way it is sorry.
It would be nice to have that text right but like you mentioned in another post no one probably cares.

Hum... Looking at that text again does it say ARMAMENT?

Oh boy, have fun.

That might be a place where the Armament is listed because it does look like it says ARMAMENT.
I agree! it really does look like it says ARMAMENT. each of the letters is still blurry, but they could definitely be letters in armament. yay!

Last edited:
Back