B-47 Stratojet and B-58 hustler

opjose said:
It gets easier, but "Hell Month" doen't disappear immediately.

Those first 30 some days, represented the time where I obtained the least amount of sleep in my life.

Keep at it, and congrats!
Hell month?? Samantha Marie's been great so far. She sleeps through the night, barely ever cries and actually crawled for the first time 5 days ago. She still struggles with the crawling, but is able to do it. I have a thread in 4.5 general discussion titled "I know this is off topic for the forums" where you can find pictures of her if you'd like to see her :D

You are LUCKY!

I got next to zero sleep at first... and as a result the experience was quite memorable for how tired I felt... :D

Of course afterwards it seems all so worth it.

BTW: Did you notice that the center of the universe shifted on you? :D :D :D

opjose said:
You are LUCKY!

I got next to zero sleep at first... and as a result the experience was quite memorable for how tired I felt... :D

Of course afterwards it seems all so worth it.

BTW: Did you notice that the center of the universe shifted on you? :D :D :D
LMAO....Yep, everybody's attention shifted to us immediately after she was born. That part hasn't been fun so far, but it's calming down a bit now

B-58

Cowboy said:
Just been playin with a CS of my own for the B-58 Hustler. I'm not sure what scheme Junkboy's doing on it or anything, but I got bored today. Plus I haven't really heard anything from him on the progress of his CS. This one's far from done, but it's a start. There's still a lot of decals and everything I need to do as well as panel lines

So when will we see the B-58 posted?? :)

Back