Boeing 707 family build(s)

Beauty!

How are you going to engine this 4 jet beauty? Turbojets or the newer turbofans?

And also how's the mig-21 going?

JT3D/TF-33

By the way, can I suggest a white umm... basecoat / undercoat colour scheme so as it may be easier to make custom airline livery for this? If you think that be a wise thing?

By the way, can I suggest a white umm... basecoat / undercoat colour scheme so as it may be easier to make custom airline livery for this? If you think that be a wise thing?

So a primer only color scheme. like

2024-02-20 17_26_33-RealFlight Evolution.png

I see the problem! You got me! The lack of finishing details may make this too troublesome!

We have this 'budget' airline here, butt of a lot of jokes, I thought it'd be a hoot to paint a plain in that scheme!

I am just loving this effort you have undertaken.

Way back in my somewhat misspent youth I worked in Test and Development Engineering for the PWA TF33 / JT-3D engine. The time frame for the job was near the tail end of the 707 production run but at the inception of the AWACS concept. A guy at a nearby desk worked almost exclusively on gearbox mods required for the TF33 to support AWACS electronics requirements. We nicknamed him "Mr AWACS".

Rock on with your efforts, can't wait to "fly" the aircraft that I worked on!

I am just loving this effort you have undertaken.

Way back in my somewhat misspent youth I worked in Test and Development Engineering for the PWA TF33 / JT-3D engine. The time frame for the job was near the tail end of the 707 production run but at the inception of the AWACS concept. A guy at a nearby desk worked almost exclusively on gearbox mods required for the TF33 to support AWACS electronics requirements. We nicknamed him "Mr AWACS".

Rock on with your efforts, can't wait to "fly" the aircraft that I worked on!
Any idea when the "roll out" will be done on your aircraft?

Back