Couple of my models for you all

Oh come on, there is nothing wrong with the planes you have made, everyone love em. Post them here on the swap pages.

I really like your X-UFO model. I have flown the real thing and I was amazed on how real your model looked and felt. Keep up the good work. :)

Travis

THANK YOU GYMO for alloweing me to download your aircraft.

I have spent meney hours enjoying them.

Thanks Agin :D

hi all
first off wow this thread has nearly hit 100 replys i feel emotional :p

sorry for the long delay getting back to you all

i'm afraid i have some bad news, i suffered from a hard drive faliure a couple of weeks ago and lost all my work :( over the last few days i've been trying to recover the information (have put the hard drive disks inside a new drive casing) but have no partitions,
been using a program called get data back NTFS. it working but is really slow so please stick with me

in the mean time a new shock flyer (now fully textured and animated) and the foam dr1 have been added to the planes section in the swap pages forum

thanks again for your comments

nigel

Not to dig up a buried thread, but after seeing pictures of your models, I need to try them out :D So if you were able to recover all your lost data, please inform, and if you have uploaded all your aircraft, please post where. Just wondering where all this stuff has gone. And if anyone has some spare time and all the models, please send them to me :) amaxx2002@hotmail.com I would really like to hear back from you gymo on the status of all these models.... thanks.

I to will ask does anybody have these aircraft to post over on the swaps page? The website no longer exsists where they were originaly.

Back