Creating 3-D Airports in RF 7

no problem ....I dL this screen o matic
recorder this evening I briefly tried it out ,seemed to record picture fine
I am using the trial version and got no sound hoping that is not a limitation of the trial version but I think it s because I don't have my rig configured correctly or had a mike connected at the time either
it appears they also have an online recorder as well when it tried the dl'd version it did not appear to be doing it on line .so I think they are 2 diff. animals give it a try
http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/download
sorry for all the vague information
...just as I was playing with it got a phone call from someone I've known since I was six years old went to school with through high school played drums in our garage/house party band for years (awesome Niel pert style drummer)we have kept in contact our whole lives ....I am the only person he has told so far that he has terminal cancer ....strange I seem to be more bothered by the situation than he is tis makes 2 nights in a row im not getting much sleep ...guess I may as well go fly

I've never seen or heard of one ...just expand all of the trees in the object pallet
however if you look through my AP Object Repository Thread you will find some of the custom AP ojects that some have made and posted that otherwise you would not be aware of even existing

https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=25385&highlight=Request+objects

ALSO:

If you go to the Swap Page and type in the Search: Airport Objects
( I tried ....but I can't post a link )
It will show you a list of AP's that contain Custom AP Objects within them
(Many that are not here in the Repository)
DL and Import the AP (in the usual manner) that has an object in it that you would like to use elsewhere
If you click on the blue file name it will show you in the files description the Custom AP Objects included in that AP (and may even show them in the preview or thumbnail)
It will also give information if certain Versions(G?) , Add-ons or Ex.Packs are required
Once you DL and import the AP the Custom AP Object will show in the AP editor's Object Pallet for you to use in any AP you want. if possible give creadit where credit is due if you use someone's custom AP Object you can do that in the files imbedded AP description that you can text edit in the AP editor description dialog bow ...also on its swap page if you upload it if you don't know who say so just don't claim credit or creating it

Last edited:
Object Listing

I have tired every trick I know to somehow copy/paste the object list in the Objects Palette into something that can be manipulated into a text file. I came up empty.

I thought of just biting the bullet and typing them one by one into a spreadsheet. There have got to be over a thousand objects. To do this right, you would have to include the object name, the object grouping, and the object product.

Take weeks to knock this project out. It would be tremendously helpful to those of us creating 3D airports to have an object lexicon.

Is there any chance that KE has a complete list of all the objects in a text file? If so, would you be willing to share it?

It would sure be nice if there was a search engine on the airport objects... it is really tough to find them... and a better way of categorizing them would be appreciated.

I have said this before... I hope it is on the list somewhere...

Is there any chance that KE has a complete list of all the objects in a text file? If so, would you be willing to share it?

We don't have anything like that sitting around, but it should be pretty easy for me to generate one--far, far easier than for you to do it! I'll see if I can fit that in sometime next week.

It would sure be nice if there was a search engine on the airport objects... it is really tough to find them... and a better way of categorizing them would be appreciated.

We were actually just talking about this kind of stuff. I'd like to see us do a little more here, as well.

A long time ago when RF was much smaller, it was easy to find things. Now that there are hundreds of airport object items in a list... it becomes really tough to find things. Some people will just scroll, I would rather search a list with a tool. Even the folder listing could use one...thanks for considering.

Here's a list I threw together. The objects are broken down by product then by folder.

I did a fair bit of checking for accuracy, but it is not guaranteed to be 100% correct. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if a rogue object snuck into the wrong list somewhere or something like that. But if you guys detect any errors like that, you can easily correct them yourselves with this as a starting point.

Along those lines, if someone wants to make some nicely formatted version of this data and share it, go nuts!

Attachments

• Airport Objects List.txt
    20.7 KB · Views: 20
If you want any custom runways Fun2av8RC, I'll make them for you too. I found a way to also make 'ground' patterns in GIMP.

我有一張繪製的地面Ai圖檔,想要放置在機場地面當作自己設計的跑道,請問如何製作放入RF 7.5 謝謝你

I have a ground Ai image drawn, I want to place it on the airport ground as my own design runway, how to make it into RF 7.5 Thank you

Back